BBL W/ Dr. Moises Salama - October 25, 2016 - Aventura, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Tomorrow is the day !!!!!!!!!!! Made it to Miami....

Tomorrow is the day !!!!!!!!!!! Made it to Miami. Headed to the office to sign paperwork and get some lab work done. So far my experience with the staff via phone has been great. Cant wait to meet them in person especially Dr. Salama. I will follow back up with my dolls after I visit the office. Cant wait to share my journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrived!!!!!

Made it to the office. I'm so anxious and nervous. Pray for me dolls!!

So about last......

Night! The toughest part at this time is trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in and the fact that I feel like a have a ton of bricks tied down to my body every time I try to get up, lol..Pain Level is low at the moment, probably because I'm still feeling the the good stuff they gave me prior to the surgery; I'm sure tomorrow will be a different story or should i say a few hours since it's 12am and I'm writing this review. Having to dispose the drains everyone time it fills up has not been fun! Oh yeah and the trips to the bathroom. The minute I think I'm comfortable boom! Pee alert, lol..The red solo cups work like a charm. Don't was you money on a urinal. Okay Dolls will follow up tomorrow with more details and pics!!!!

I'm loving my results so far. Dr. Salama is the...

I'm loving my results so far. Dr. Salama is the man! Beauty is pain but it was definitely worth it. His staff is the bomb! Very informative. Make sure you do your due diligence and educate yourself about the process and the surgeon so you have an idea of what to expect; pros and cons. Good luck dolls!

Pre op/post op

Swollen!

So my butt is swollen and bruised. Can't wait until it goes down. This garment is sooooo uncomfortable. I have to insert foams around my butt for comfort:(

Day 10

Bruising is started to go away. Incision mark in the middle of my back, just in case anyone was wondering what that was, lol...feeling so much better!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama and his staff were amazing and very knowledgeable. I came in from out of town and everything was organized and went smoothly from beginning to end. Dr. Salama is wonderful, kind, and professional. He was very thorough and detailed about explaining everything and listened to everything I had to say and answered all my questions. So far I'm happy with my results. He gave me exactly what I was looking for. I'm so thankful I chose him as my surgeon. Thank you Dr. Salama and to the rest of your staff!!!!