BBL with Dr. Salama, 31yrs Old, 5'8 Larger on Top - Aventura, FL

Hello Real Self Community! I am joining now after...

Hello Real Self Community! I am joining now after reading some of your reviews. Im having a bbl procedure done by Dr. Salama in Aventura, FL on Feb 20th. Im so excited!!! The staff has been so helpful and patient! Im glad i chose this doctor! So far so good. picked up supplies scheduled my flight, booked my stay at the recovery house, etc. Ill check back in to put in an update as time is closer

new pics from surgery!!

pics from surgery

8th day of recovery

Everything has been great so far! The recovery house was a great idea... very convenient and met some great ppl as well. The Salama staff was great....Naomi, Cecelia, Nancy, etc. The surgery went wonderfully and the pain and discomfort was minimal considering.
Some things u need to know or bring to make your life easier:
Bring:
arnical gel/pills
tilted funnel to pee out of
about 10 surgical pads
pack of 25 4×4 pads
3 rolls of cloth or paper tape
Slipper socks
comfy robe or long maxi dresses
neosporin
flip flops
Note: dont bring much clothes if you are staying in recovery house... you wont need it Bc ull be in a compession suit and robe almost every day. I wore about 3 dresses... didnt need any of my bras or underwear either except 1 pair. Smh.

Dr. Salama is the Best choice!!!! I will definitely be coming back for any future plastic surgeries. Thank you team!

Anishia

new pics!! Day 11. i love Dr. Salama!!

Starting to take shape!