BBL with Dr. Salama! Gotta Gain Weight

Hi RealSelf Dolls! I want to first begin by...

Hi RealSelf Dolls!

I want to first begin by saying this site has been an extremely helpful resource for me. Thank you ladies for sharing your journey with us all...your tips, photos and insights are beyond valuable! I'd really appreciate some information from everyone regarding recovery houses as I will be flying in from out of town!

Why I Chose Dr. Salama:
I selected Dr. Salama for my BBL because he has TONS of experience performing BBLs and the professional credentials to match. The results I have seen have been incredible. I provided my "wish pics" and Dr. Salama said the results I want are realistic and doable....WOOHOO : ) : ) : ) My experience with Nancy at his office has been stellar. She has been extremely responsive and was very patient answering all my questions. I never felt rushed at all.

My Stats:
I'm a 38 year old Asian woman - 5' 3" and 137 lbs

Why I NEED a BBL:
I work out with a trainer 3 times a week, am very physically active and have good eating habits. I have a pretty decent booty for an Asian woman LOL - However, I have no projection and I literally KILL myself at the gym each week doing squats and lunges to swell up my glutes. If I miss a week at the gym, the butt I worked out so hard for is gone!! I think age and genetics is a huge factor : (

Surgery Date:
November 15, 2016 - If anyone has a September or October 2016 date they want to swap for, please let me know. I'd like to get my BBL surgery done sooner than November : )

I will keep everyone posted on my journey once I'm closer to my surgery date!! I'm anxious but more excited about how Dr. Salama with enhance my body!

I have to gain 10 lbs for my BBL : (

Hey Dolls,

I forgot to mention, I was told I need to gain 10 pounds by my surgery date.

Uggh... I'm not happy about as live a pretty healthy lifestyle. BUT, I understand completely why the weight gain is necessary to achieve the results I want. I will share pics of my weight gain closer to my surgery date!

Sx with Salama... Recovery house HELP!!!

Hi Dolls!

My BBL surgery with Dr. Salama is on Oct 31, 2016.

Any recommendations for excellent recovery houses that will transport to Elite Plastic Surgery's location in Aventura???

HELP!

Thanks in advance!

Before BBL Pics - My Sad Asian Booty : (

Hi Dolls!

I'm sharing my before pics. I'm scheduled for surgery with Dr. Salama on October 31, 2016, and I CAN'T WAIT!! Dr. Salama asked that I gain 5-7 pounds before surgery and it's been very difficult to gain weight. I've been eating like a pig and have only gained 2 pounds so far...but I'm determined!!
I feel so disgusting and uncomfortable in my skin (and clothes).

Here are my before pics. On the side-by-side, the pic on the left shows how I have absolutely no projection - the pic on the right is a wish pic I created using an app to give myself the projection I'd like. I think is realistic and a good size.

You'll notice my arms are thinner in the wish pic - I want arm lipo as well. I won't make a decision until Dr. Salama takes a look at my arms in person to determine if I'm a good candidate. I've read stories where women got lipo on their inner thighs and arms, and the result was sagging skin once the fat was removed because their skin was not tight enough....YIKES!!!

I will continue to eat like a cow to gain this needed weight..ughhh. I will post more pictures once I've gained more weight.

Later Dolls!

Part 2: Before BBL Pics - My Sad Asian Booty : (

Uggh...my side-by-side pic didn't upload the first time.

BBL Surgery is Today

I'm here! One hour till my dream booty...wish me luck!

I Have a Booty!

I made it to the other side dolls!

The pain after surgery was no joke! I met with Dr. Salama before my surgery. Like others have said, he's direct and honest. He was very nice and listened to what I wanted. He also told me when I was being unrealistic : ) I'm still very swollen but can already see how aggressively he lipoed my upper and lower abdominal sad well as my entire back - I'm super pleased so far and can't want to see the results once the swelling had subsided!

I'm three days post op and am feeling better and stronger with each passing day.

I have my first massage massage tomorrow...any advice dolls?

I will post picture once my swelling has gone down. Thank you for your well wishes!

Post Op BBL Pics!!

Hi Dolls!

It's been awhile! Here are some photos to show how I'm progressing. I'm a little over 4 weeks post op and am feeling much better.

RECOVERY:
Based on the post op reviews read, and pictures I've seen, it seems like my recovery is going a little slower than most...but I'm okay with that as long as I don't loose any volume in my booty LOL!! My right cheek has healed quicker than my left. There is a slight dent in my left cheek that I gently massage every day.

I'm also getting deep tissue massages three times a week religiously - this has made a huge difference in the reduction of my swelling. On the days that I don't get a massage, I use a heating after I've showered on the abdominal area and then my mid/lower back. Front and back each get about 20-30 minutes with the heating pad and then I self massage the areas with a combination of Bio Oil, Emu Oil and organic Shea Butter.

As you can see, my sides still need a lot of work - there's still some hard tissue that needs to massaged out.

SITTING:
I've been cleared to sit on a boppy at 4 weeks, however I'm going to wait til the 3 month mark. I can tell my butt is still not healed yet, so I don't want to put any pressure on it until I'm sure it's where it needs to be.

Lovelies - I can't stress enough how we have a part in how our bodies recover and heal. You have to be diligent about caring for yourself after surgery. It's a pain in the butt [literally and figuratively LOL] but these things must be done in order to ensure we get optimal results for this large financial investment we have made.

I will post more pictures as I progress further. For those of you that are post op...happy healing! For those still waiting for your surgery to happen, I wish you the best of luck!

OX