43 Y/o F. 5'6 1/2" 175 Lbs - Aventura, FL

I did a consultation with Dr. Salama. He made me...

I did a consultation with Dr. Salama. He made me feel really comfortable, answered all my questions. He had a busy office but I didn't feel rushed. His staff is amazing. The sweetest girls ever. I am schedule to due my procedure in June. I can't wait to get it done. I'm 5'6 1/2". I weigh 170 lbs. I'll keep in touch RS

Beautiful ladies and my inspiration

Surgery date

My surgery is scheduled for 7/5/2016. I can't wait. I'm ready for my new body.

Pre-op body

Pre op body. On the count down. New body in 6 months. I can't wait. I'm so excited...!!!!

Counting down the days to a new me. I can't wait..!!!! ????????????

Count down

Count down.....!!! I have the money for my surgery and I am booking my room today. I'm so excited ????. I'm going to go on a diet prior to surgery, I have plenty of fat. Just because I know for the next 6 to 7 wks I can't do anything.

Wish pics

Getting closer

After playing phone tag with Zuny I finally got a chance to talk to her today. My balance is paid, my pre op appt is coming up on 6/16 and I am extremely excited about my surgery date. I'll send my horrible pre body pics for my RS beauties.

Small butt

Before pics. Pre op pics

I'm 13 days away from having a fat ass and I'm so excited. I can't wait. Medical clearance, lab work and time of from work. All good. I went shopping for some dresses today. OMG, my bod does not look good

Almost there. I'm going to be Salamified

Post op

Day 2 post op butt. I'm not feeling good so I'll give an update when better

Day 5 post op

Today is day 5 of my post op BBL and lipo. OMG the bruising is horrible. I'm still swollen, a lot, but I can see how good my shape will look. My butt looks weird but I hope that is just from the swelling still.

Feeling better

Butt looking good. I couldn't help it. I had to take the garment off to see what I got

Post op

Today is my 2 week post op anniversary. I think I'm coming along pretty good. Hopefully my butt won't get any smaller but it still needs to drop a bit.

He is awesome. My husband can't help his eyes and hands off of me. Thank you Dr. Salama

Hopefully helpful information

I am 4wks and 2 days PO. I had, so far, 8 massages and the masseuse said I'm healing fast. Now I'm just going to tell you my experiences and what worked for me. I weighted 175, no butt, 36DD and was probably at 35 inches before surgery. When I do my blood work my primary dr said everything looked fine but my iron was borderline low. She recommended that I eat food high in iron and to be well hydrated because having a lipo suction surgery will completely dehydrate your body due to fluid and blood loss. Now i'm not anemic but I know that my iron does go low sometimes. So what I did was instead of taking one iron pill I would doubled up and take 2 a day. I also made sure I was well hydrated by drinking water and Gatorade. The day of my surgery Dr. Salama told me about a device that will replace some of your blood, that is taken from your fat while doing your BBL, and return it back to your body. This procedure was an option, it cost $500 but me knowing my iron runs low and from what my PMD told me I choose to do the procedure. After surgery the first few days was rough but I felt like my old self at day 5. I was moving around better, walking faster and I did not had as much discomfort. I continued taking 2 iron pills, along with 1 vitamin C, for 4wks. Now I only do 1 of each. I recommend for all my RS beauties to stay hydrated, each well before and after surgery (very important). Even if your not hunger eating a little at a time is better than not eating at all. Do your 10 massages. Believe me they hurt but I feel some much better after. Do your heating pad and use the ball or hard roll to work out all your lumps when you can't massage. It helps so much to even out your skin and break up scar tissue but most important be realistic of your goals. I know we all want a big fat ass but we want it to look natural and not like a freak. Your skin is only going to stretch so much to accommodate that nice butt. Having a BBL will not smooth out your skin, it will not take away stretch marks or imperfections that was already there. If you do get small pits those can be taken care of or less noticeable with self massaging. If anyone have any questions you can write to me. I hope this info helps and go luck with that butt my RS beauties ????????

5 wks

Butt is looking good. Right side still a little swollen. Hopefully it will not get any smaller. Thank you Dr. Salama
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I did a consultation with Dr. Salama. He made me feel really comfortable, answered all my questions and concerns. His office is busy but I didn't feel rushed or unimportant. His office staff is amazing, the sweetest girls ever. They was all very knowledgeable, helpful and if they did not know the answer to a question I had, they would go out of their way to find out. Dr. Salama is very honest and direct. Definitely not a yes man, whatever you want. Which is great because I want someone to give me realistic goals and not disappointments. I did a lot of research to find the right doctor for me but you always second guess yourself, was he the right choice. Well while I was waiting he his office other ppl showed up for their consultations also. All they kept saying was good things about Dr. Salama and after seeing some of his post op patients coming in for check ups and seeing their fantastic results I knew a made an excellent choice. My procedure was done in July and I could not be happier. Thank you Dr. Moises for the excellent work and thank you office staff for the excellent care.