41 Yr Old Mother of 2 - BBL by Salama - Aventura, FL

I previously had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Salama...

I previously had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Salama almost a year ago. I returned for a BBL and had it performed on June 20, 2016. As with my previous experience with Dr. Salama, his pre-op consultation was very thorough and he was very open to questions and concerns. Dr. Salama offered the "Cell Saver", which is expected to help with recovery after surgery. It is a transfusion of your own blood that is lost during surgery.

On the day of surgery, I met with Dr. Salama once again and met with the anesthesiologist. I was marked up and was sedated shortly afterwards. I felt better than expected upon waking and for the next few days. I believe the transfusion was very helpful and well worth the cost. Yaneisy, the post op nurse, was wonderful and offered great care both directly after surgery as well as with my follow-ups.

Both of the massage therapists have also been very helpful during my recovery. The massages are painful, but I feel a huge difference after having them done. They also offer many tips and helpful advice to aid in recovery.

I am happy with my results so far. I received 1200cc in each side and I have an hour glass shape. Small waist, flat tummy, and round booty :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon