40yrs Old, Thick European Body, Two Grown Boys Dr Salama Rocks!

My weight had fluctuated over the years and then I...

My weight had fluctuated over the years and then I hit 40 and menopause hit and my metabolism took a nose dive. I'm Eastern European and have two grown boys. So my body became thicker and I had no waist or bum. I was a bit square shaped and unhappy.
I chose Dr Salama based on his reviews, skills, vast experience, professional staff and my Aunt, who is a Dr., loved him.
I went into surgery about 35 pounds too heavy so I knew I wasn't going to come out wicked tiny. I had a lot of pain and swelling for about 5 weeks post op. It's taken me a while to get the swelling down and see results. I'm nearly two months out and FINALLY.... Oh what a BEAUTIFUL booty and shape that is emerging! I'm blown away. It was tons of fearful moments, struggles to get around and I thought I'd scream if I had to lay one more day on my tummy. But now? Now I strut. I've put myself on a strict diet and after I lose 12 more pounds, I'll post my results.
I've even arranged to get a professional photo shoot done for the holidays!

Stay tuned ladies!
Remember.... It's scary, painful and a slow recovery but before you know it, you'll walk past a mirror and stop in shock as you look at the hot babe peeking back at you.
Miami Plastic Surgeon