40 Yr Old ...got the Shape I've Always Wanted! Thanks to Dr. Salama!!! - Aventura, FL

I usually don't post things because I'm a very...

I usually don't post things because I'm a very private person but I just had to let RS know what a wonderful experience I've had with Elite Plastic Surgery and Dr. Salama. I don't live in Florida but thanks to Cynthia this was not an issue. She has been prompt with responding to my emails and also returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Jesenia and Nomie were also very helpful. When I arrived and got to meet everyone I was pleased that everyone was so friendly. Dr. Salama is laid back, very nice and knows what to do with your body. I told him what I wanted and he exceeded all of my expectations. I absolutely love my results. I stayed at the recovery house after my surgery. Grace, Nellie and Katie were awesome. Nomie's daughter can cook her ass off. If anyone is considering a procedure I highly recommend Dr. Salama and the recovery house.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama is thorough, attentive and has a good bedside manner. He answered all my questions without making me feel rushed. He's very good at what he does.