39 Yr Old Nurse with 2 Little Ones Wanting to Finally Look Good in Her Scrubs - Aventura, FL

I had a bbl done with Dr Salama recently. ...

I had a bbl done with Dr Salama recently. Overall, I was very impressed with his work, even though im still swollen, and my butt looks a little weird now, Im sure I will get the results I was looking for. Dr Salama is very sweet, a little on the shy side.. but he tells you what he can do for you...no sugar coating! I was nervous when I first saw him but felt better after speaking to him. His staff is very attentive and sweet... You may have to wait to see him, also the day of your surgery but it will be all worth it at the end. I will be posting more as I recover...But if you plan on coming any time soon for any procedure with him, you may want to look at the Residence Inn Marriott hotel in Aventura, mins away from his office and surgical site...Also having Justin as your driver, he is amazing!!! This hotel includes free breakfast and you get
a discount from Elite...Just make sure you have someone with you, family member, private nurse, someone from Elite...anybody. This recovery process is no joke! ????

1st massage post op

So today was my first massage and OMG! I felt so much better after it...Its definitely painful, but Celia is an angel. .bless her pretty hands! I took 2 percocets 30 mins before and I think that did the trick...Ladies please please take pain meds before, these massages are deep tissue, and it feels like electricity running thru your body! Love you Celia, best massage ever and much needed! ????

Here is my before..

So here is my before pic. ..2 days before surgery. ..

4 weeks post op

Ok ladies here is my 4 weeks post op pic.. I've lost a lot volumen. .If I had to guess I would say 40%..looks like my butt doesn't hold fat well. :( Anyway, Im still a little swollen.. this pic was taken after 3 shifts of 12 hours..In need of a massage pronto!

Sooooo here it is..

7 weeks p.o. pic. Started exercising. Hopefully my booty plumps up more with weight training. .let's see. :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Do I have to keep this professional? Lol..He is a cutie! Doesn't hurt to have a good looking doctor make you bootylycious! Lol On a serious note, loved him!