36 Y/o and Never Had Much of a Butt.

The entire consultation and pre-op process was...

The entire consultation and pre-op process was smooth thanks to Dr. Salama's amazing and very professional staff!! My surgery went well. The initial post op experience was rough but I have turned a corner and have quickly begun healing. I like my results so far and can't wait to see what I look like in the next few weeks and months. I would like to thank Nomie (the Nurse) and Celia (the Massage therapist) for their kindness and care. My advice to all embarking on this journey is to do your research; not only about finding the best surgeon but also about what exactly the surgery and post-operative experience entails.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I felt immediately at ease after meeting and having a discussion with Dr. Salama. He had a keen grasp of what I needed and made sure what I wanted and what he could deliver was realistic. I really appreciate that Dr. Salama made time to meet with me post op (despite his really tight schedule) and promptly answers my text messages about any concerns/questions that I have.