35th Birthday Present to Me! - Aventura, FL

Ok so I have a similar backstory to most of you...

Ok so I have a similar backstory to most of you BBL ladies. I've stalked RealSelf for a while, chose Dr.Salama with the help of many results on here. I didn't want to actually write a review until my procedure was done. I went in Tuesday and came out with a whole new body! I love my results, all the ladies at the office were super sweet and accommodating. Dr.Salama is very serious and to the point but he knows his stuff! I came in weighing about 160 after gaining about 10 pounds. He told me a didn't have a lot of body fat but he definitely did an amazing job with what I had. I'm still very early in the healing process so I don't want to get used to my results just yet because I know they will change over time. But I'm happy so far. I'm open to any questions! ????

So I'm at 4 days post op. I'm feeling tired and sluggish overall, probably due to the fact that I went 10 hours without taking a perc. I'm trying not to depend on them and slowly stop taking them but I guess I really do still need them. I am staying at an apartment I rented on AirBnB. I would strongly suggest to anyone getting this procedure to get an apartment instead of an hotel. I could not imagine being cooped up in just one room for 10 days! Not to mention the money being saved by cooking and grocery shopping. I'm here with my husband by the way and I'm glad I didn't go the extra mile to hire a nurse. He has been able to take care of me pretty well it hasn't been bad at all. Just checking in ladies if anyone is out there....

Poop and massage

Hey ladies, just wanna tell you guys about my near death experience trying to poop! So yesterday I feel the need to "go" after my second massage and the application of the second tighter garment. After taking off the "tighter" garment, which is an experience within itself, I try to go with no progress. Long story short I send my husband to the store for an enema, I take it, and spend at least 45 min in the bathroom crying and swelling as I try and pass the poop! I literally felt my back, butt, and legs fill up with fluid as a sat on the edge of the toilet on a roller up yoga mat covered with a chux pad. I was horribly swollen and in pain after and still had to squeeze into this tight garment. During this whole experience I considered myself lucky because I never swelled too much. But now I felt ruined. And FYI the massages are all hell! The ladies are sweet and they try to make you as comfortable as possible but it's complete torture! Even taking 2 percs an hour before. Maybe I'm just a crybaby but that was my experience. Still after all that when I look in the mirror naked it's still worth it ;-)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful staff, knowledgable Doctor!