34 Years Old No Kids Desired Coco Cola Bottle Shape - Aventura, FL

I had originally put down a deposit with another...

Two days after surgery
0:11
I had originally put down a deposit with another doctor to do my liposuction surgery. But then my best friend came to see Dr. Salama for lipo and BBL and I was beyond impressed. I immediately forefeited my deposit and contacted Salama's office for information. He has a fairly large staff and they are all knowledgeable, patient and very helpful. Sometimes I had to call several times in a day to follow up on blood work and everyone was patient and adamant about helping. Because of how my flight was structured I came to the Recovery
House the day before Pre Op and Surgery. I was met by Ms. Grace who is the nurse running the house. She is absolutely incredible. Ms. Lourdes is another nurse who helps the girls with all of their needs. There were several girls at the house recovering and honestly, their conditions scared me at first. But after speaking to them they assured me that they were healing just fine and that Dr. Saloma would take good care of me as well. Although everyone was bandaged and wrapped in special garments I could still see amazing bodies. I was very excited and anxious for my surgery. The next day I met Dr.Salama and we small talked a good bit before getting into the specifics of surgery. He drew a body map on me and then informed me of his intentions and the potential dangers of surgery. I appreciated the transparency. After surgery, I was mildly sore and completely wrapped in the appropriate healing gear. The first two days had very painful moments but the meds help significantly. Based on what I can tell, Dr. Salma gave me just what I wanted.

Mid-section before and after

Mid-section/Tummy area before and after. You can see the hour glass taking form. There is still significant swelling but I can see the results.

10 days post op Lipo

In the picture you can see I'm still swollen but curves are present.

BBL 11 days post op

Dr. Salama did a great job. I am very pleased. I will be completely transparent about the fact that I have major cabin fever nearing the two week mark, though. I'm able to move around much better but not nearly as well as I would like to. I'm really looking forward to getting my life back.

She got a bubble butt!