34 Years Old, 2 Daughters, and Ready for Sexy Curves - Aventura, FL

I have been reading reviews here for some time....

I have been reading reviews here for some time. All of the reviews have helped me to decide between the doctors I was considering.

Finally, decided to go with Dr. Salama. I put down my deposit on the surgery and recovery house and I am scheduled for 3/11/16.

I'm excited but nervous! Dr. Salama seems to have a majority of great reviews and his before and after pictures are amazing but the bad reviews look REALLY bad!
I'm hoping I made the right decision going with Dr. Salama.

I've been told I need to gain 10-15lbs by March. That already makes me nervous! I'm trying to pace the weight gain. I don't want to carry around the weight longer than I need to.

In-person Consultation

I decided to drive down to Miami to have an in-person consultation before my surgery In March since I live in Orlando. Let me say Dr. Salama and his staff were amazing! My appointment was originally at 1pm but due to a complete standstill, I was stuck on I-95 south for over 1.5 hours. I called the office and Jesenia was extremely helpful. I didn't arrive to his office until after 2:30pm and they made time for me. After I filled out my pre-op paperwork, I maybe waited 20 minutes tops to be brought back to a room. I changed and the doctor got there maybe 5 minutes later. Despite me arriving over 1.5 hours late for my appointment, I was not rushed at all! He stayed in the room and answered all of my questions. He told me I have thin skin so he said he can not be aggressive with the Lipo in my stomach. Of course, I'm a little sad about that, I really wanted a small waist. However, safety is more important. Also, he said my butt is tight, tighter than it appears In my photos. So he is not sure how many cc's he will be able to fit in. He said he should be able to get at least 1,000cc in each cheek but he will fill it up until it's firm. I was really hoping for at least 1,200cc so hopefully he can fit more than 1,000cc. I would hate to feel like I wasted $9k if after I loose volume I am not happy with the size! It's not his fault! I just need to have realistic expectations about how much he can fit. But he is going to give me hips so I'm happy about that! However, he did say I need to gain some more weight. I'm only up 2lbs from my photos and I've been eating everything in sight! I did have my gallbladder removed 3 weeks ago and wasn't able to keep down any food for 2 weeks so that's definitely played a part in my very little weight gain. Overall, after meeting with him in person, I am confident in my decision to choose Dr. Salama as my surgeon.

Vaser Lipo?

I have 27 days until my procedure!
I'm having the BBL with traditional and Vaser liposuction to the stomach, flanks, back, thighs, and armpit.

Dr. Salama suggested the Vaser because I was concerned that with getting loose skin after having liposuction to my stomach. I know he plans on using both liposuction methods but my main goal is a larger, more round butt. If Vaser kills the fat cells, why would he suggest this? I know this is supposed to give tighter skin but I need all the fat I can get!

Has anyone had the BBL with Dr. Salama using traditional and Vaser liposuction? How does the process work when getting both?
I'm really considering cancelling the Vaser and just doing traditional liposuction.

2 Weeks Away!

I am exactly 2 weeks away from my BBL. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

I have officially gained 10 of my 10-15lbs that were suggested. I feel horrible. I know it's a necessary evil but before I was just self conscious about my butt now I'm self conscious about my entire body. My friend had a "little black dress" party for her boyfriend at a local club and I refused to go because I hate the way I look now.

Because of the weight gain, I added more Lipo areas. I'm now getting Lipo to my stomach, flanks, back, thighs, arms, armpit, and neck.
I think that's every area I could add!!!

10lbs is making a HUGE difference on my body. Here are some pictures of me now since the weight gain.

Booty Buddy vs BBL pillow

I ordered the Booty Buddy a few weeks ago and now I'm getting an email that they are out of stock until Mid March. I'm returning to work March 24th so the booty buddy may make it in time. But what if it doesn't..... I was thinking about ordering the BBL pillow since its in stock. Which one is better? Should I chance it with the booty buddy or just order the BBL pillow? Any thoughts????

2 Days Post-op

I'm 2 days post op and I have to say it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Not really in a lot of pain but the nausea is really getting me.
My body is stiff and only walking will help.
Sleep is off and on. I'm sleeping in 2 hour increments.
So far I'm liking my results but it's so hard to tell since I'm so swollen and bruised.

Just Curious....,

Has anyone had the BBL and thought within the first couple of days, that when the swelling went down their butt would be too small?
Then after the healing process they were happy with their size?

I'm worried my butt is going to be too small once the swelling goes away. I'm trying not to focus on it since my entire body is swollen.

I told him I didn't want a huge butt but I'm afraid I am going to kick myself for not asking him to go bigger. I really don't want to have to do this again!

Ready for home

This healing process of this procedure can be pretty crazy. I felt great on post-op day 4, terrible on day 5, and amazing on day 6.

The pain has never been an issue. I only took the pain meds the first 2 days and then before the 2 massages. I've hardly taken Tylenol as well. Anything I've taken has really been for the pain in my neck that I get from laying down all day.

The first massage was not terrible but it wasn't easy so definitely take the pain meds. The 2nd one was so much easier than the first.

My back drain was removed yesterday. In my opinion, the drains are the worst part. They are not painful, just annoying.
I was hoping to have the front drain removed today but I don't see that happening. It's filling up way too quickly with fluids.

My stage 2 garment is the garment from hell !!!!!!!!
It's so tight and impossible for me to get on and off by myself, especially with all the foam!
I've been wearing the stage 2 garment during the day and moving to the stage 1 at night.
My stage 1 is too loose but I can't sleep with the stage 2 garment digging in to my body everywhere. The swelling gets worse when I wear it.

I'm going to do a 3rd massage later today and then I'm actually going to head home tonight. I'm supposed to return to work on Monday but I'm not sure that will happen yet. I refuse to go back with a drain so I may take a few more days off until the drain is removed.

Pictures haven't really changed much. If anything, I think I see more bruises since the massages (yes they are that rough). Having the garment off is weird. My body has a strange numb kind of feeling. I've been told that can last up to 6 months but it's gone by 3 months for most. My butt also feels really heavy on my body without the garment.

1,150 cc's

For everyone that's asked or curious, I received 1,150 cc's per side.

9 Days Post Op

I'm 9 days post op and still not feeling great. No pain, but still can't get comfortable. Sleeping is the worst. I still can't sleep through the night. I sleep for about 3 hours, wake up and stay awake for 3 hours, then sleep again for 3 hours.

Question for the vets. I had a few very small and very light stretch marks. I feel like they are more visible now and they appear to be larger.
Anyone else had that problem?
I feel like my waist line looked better post op day 1 then it does day 9. Is this normal? Is it due to more swelling than day 1?

Post-Op day 10

I took off my garment to wash it and I decided to try on some clothes. I have pretty much been in the garment and a bathrobe for the last 10 days. My skin still feels weird but I can see my body taking shape.

My fiancé said my butt is much bigger in person than it looks in these pictures.

Butt Out Garment

Picture for anyone curious about the butt out garment

Post Op Day 13

My front drain finally came out today!
I don't know if it's because mine was in so long or it had started to get irritated and the incision area was really starting to sting, but that damn thing hurt like hell to come out!

My fiancé went to pull it out and I screamed so he immediately stopped. I can usually tolerate pain very well but this was horrible. I had to give it about 15 minutes and try again.
I bent over on the bed and stuck a towel in my mouth and told him to pull until that damn thing came out no matter how much I scream!
It hurt like hell coming out but once it was out I felt so much better. Just having the drain out makes me feel more "normal" than I had been feeling since the surgery.

2 Weeks

I hit the 2 week mark today. I have done 4 massages so far and my 5th one is scheduled for tomorrow. I can't wait! My inner thighs feel like rocks. These 2 weeks have been rough. I just can't wait until the nerves in my skin feel normal again!

I think it's time for me to move down to a medium garment or get mine taken in.
Every day I worry more and more that as the swelling is going down so is my booty! I'm only 2 weeks in and I've already seen a big reduction. Am I going to be left with anything after 6 months???? I'm worried my body is eating up the fat too quickly!!!!

My measurements starting this process were 36-28-41.
After the weight gain I was
38-31-41
2 weeks After the surgery I'm
38-30-44

Is it normal that my waist size is not smaller now then it was before I gained weight for this?

Question for the Vets

I am 3 weeks post op now.
My garment is too loose and I am about to order a smaller one. It's almost too loose that I'm seeing a difference in my waist, like it's not as firm or small.
Did anyone use a waist trainer over their garment? I know we are not supposed to use the waist trainer until week 8 but it's the only thing that I can think of to add additional compression until my new garment gets here.

Booty Buddy

Went back to work today and the booty buddy is saving my life!!!!
If you have a desk job, this is a must!

6 week mark!

I have made my 6 week mark on Friday so I can start sitting. I sat on my butt once this weekend and I swear I flattened it some!
I'm still sitting with my booty buddy! I'm so afraid it will continue to shrink if final healing isn't for 6 months or so.
I'm already considering a round 2!

I'm still having a ton of swelling in my ankles. I continue to get the lymphatic drainage massages even though I've had more than 12. My doctor tested me for blood clots and I came back clear. So I'm on a water pill now and daily Epsom salt baths. I also had my lower body wrapped in ice cold cucumbers to try and reduce the swelling.

Other than that I'm feeling really good. Time to move down to another garment. Mine is easy to put on and take off. I also need to go down in the waist cincher. These things are so expensive to keep buying!

The girls at my job love taking photos of my butt! LOL. Several of them want to get it done now

9 weeks

Not really sure how I feel at this point. I LOVE my butt in clothes with my garment on. With the garment off, it's just OK. I feel like I am lacking projection and one of my hips is more shapely than the other. I REALLY hope fluffing is real and my butt will get bigger. I would be happy if it just looked without the garment as good as it did with it. I think the curve in my waistline is bigger in the left side too. The uneven hips bother me enough that I will wait out my time but if they do not even out, I will be asking for a revision. I need the right side to match the left! No dimples, dents, or stretch marks. I'm still insanely swollen from my knees down. I don't know when this will go away. My ankles and feet are huge. I still feel like I have a good amount of fat left on my back. I'm hoping it will look better over time Posting some pictures of me at 9 weeks. The lines below the butt are from my garment. I took it off to get some photos

3 month mark

So I have reached the 3 month mark. My emotions are still all over the place. Sometimes I look at my butt and think it looks nice and juicy and other times I think it looks so small. I went into the store the other day and I could hear 2 girls having a conversation about my butt. One girl said, "she has a nice ass!" The other said, "it's too perfect, she's definitely had it done!" Definitely happy with my results and it was definitely worth the hell we go through during this surgery but I would have liked some more projection. Just moved down into the xs garment (yes, I'm still wearing the compression garment) and an xs squeem. I wear them both 23 hours a day. At night I use a corset instead of the squeem and I have my fiancé make it as tight as he can. During the day, I put the squeem over the garment. Still having issues with swelling in my feet and my lower back still feels numb.

4 months

I have started working out with a personal trainer 3 times a week. I told him my goals, not burning too much fat but more toning and lifting. To do that, he said I need to keep my heart rate below 130. We keep the reps low 8-10 but use heavier weight with more rest time between each set.

I'm definitely loving my shape but has any one else felt so uncomfortable by the stares? Men stare to the point that I almost feel uncomfortable as I walk by and I can feel the women talking about me. I find myself covering it up a lot because I feel so uncomfortable. I used to feel uncomfortable because I had no butt and I felt like people were staring because I had nothing. It's a damn shame because I spent so much money to get the body I want.

Has anyone else gone through these emotions?

Revision

I am post op 6 months and I have scheduled a revision for March 10th, 2017. I have these little creases under my butt. They are actually because my butt is too heavy for my body. Dr. Salama is going to do some light Lipo under the butt to smooth the area out. I am also having more fat added to the hips to even them out. I have decided to do a tummy tuck at the same time.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama and his team have been amazing. I did not feel rushed at all during my consultation. He answered all of my questions truthfully. I just had my procedure on 3/11/16 and I am very happy with my results so far.