33 Years Old BBL YAY! - Aventura, FL

HeY beauties! I got my surgery with the amazing Dr...

HeY beauties!
I got my surgery with the amazing Dr Salama just this Thursday so that makes me 2 days post op. I did not want a HUGE butt but that's what I got. He promised me it would go down so thank goodness. I came down here from Cali by myself because I knew that my loved ones would be against it. I stayed with Marie at my surgeryhelper. I have foam in my garment because I was bleeding alot (so you guys can't really see how great my shape is now but I will take pics again when they remove the garment).

Day 3 update

So hello again!
Today was my first shower with Marie and it went really well. I was sore but she made sure to pace me through and never rushed. I do not have anyone here with me so I really appreciate you all for the encouragement. Tomorrow I am going in for my first massage, I'm soooo scared! But let's talk about food. Today Marie cooked macaroni for me and the other two girls that are here and it was goooood lol. I gotta make sure I don't gain (hahaha). Pain is minimal so far, I'm only taking one pain killer a day. Talk you all soon. Oh i almost forgot, I get my new garment tomorrow and that sucker looks SO small

Garment size and current measurements

I been getting private messages about my garment size and measurements. The garment is a 4xl because the 3xl would not fit my booty (yay!) Only problem is that the 4xL is a little loose around my midsection so I may have to keep the foam inserts. I measure 37.5 30 40 before surgery. I will post new measurements and pictures tomorrow.

1st bath early

So we decided to bathe me today instead of tomorrow because i had my first bowel movement (sorry for the tmi). Here are the pics. Sorry the pictures are um....yeah

Small request/rant

I know everyone has their opinions and perspectives but I would appreciate it if you did not leave negative comments on my review. At the end of the day women are putting them self out there to show you all the good, the bad, and the ugly. My ass is not huge because I did not want it that way(I desired something natural not drastic), for me it is big and I pray it goes down lol. I am happy with my results and luckily that is all that matters. However my review is a place of positivity and encouragement for other out of towners or women that are doing this alone. By all means have your negative thoughts or opions but please keep them off my review. Thanks everyone, I wish you all the best!

Massage

I am so scared about this massage. It's at 11am and I'm so worried. I cringe just at the thought. I am taking my pain med an hour before but gosh I'm just so nervous. I was knocked out during surgery so I didn't feel it but ill be awake for this

New garment

Got my size medium vedette garment and i really have to work out ny thighs. I ripped 3 holes in it but it snatched my waist :-)

Bye Miami

I got my drains removed yesterday (6 days post op). I'm at the airport and i will really miss it here BUT this Cali girl misses home more. Still praying this ass goes down in the coming weeks. Salama told me I can sit on it since I want it to go down. I'm at the airport sitting on the boppy pillow with a blanket over me so ppl don't notice. I plan to sit the same way on the plane.

Update pic and RH info

Sorry for the delay on ansering questions. I been trying to get back into work and life b4 salama lol. Anyway my butt still hasn't gone down and yes I am sad and IF you have a problem with me wanting a smaller butt then keep it to yourself. Yes, i have been sitting on it but that is not working either. I been avoiding family but ill just have to come clean bc this ass is obvious. My garment was squeezing my thighs so I went and got a waist trainer. It is doing great on compressing so no complaints on the switch up. I don't have any pain but I'm so annoyed with the numbing feeling I have in the lipo'ed areas. Marian told me it is just liquid but I hate it! It's not unbearable though, feels the way your foot feels when it falls asleep on you. Now the RH, I stayed at "mysurgeryhelper". I do not know Marie personally just professionally. She was referred to me by another RS girl named gotbutt. I paid $1200 for 10 days including transportation, food, laundry,and 24 nursing. Marie is a licensed CNA/HHA and the recovery house is a townhome that she owns but she lives somewhere else. So no you won't be staying at her personal residence. Marie scheduled my massages with Marian (I think they know each other) but I paid for the massages separately(I got the package of 5 massages). I had my own room bc there were only 2 other girls(really nice). They left the day of my surgery so i got Marie all to myself lol. I chose Marie bc her RH is in a quiet area and not crowded like the well known RHs. Hope I answered everything. Oh and her number is 9548508440. If i forgot a question, I'm sorry please just reply here.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very attentive and so sweet. He answered all my questions and Yesenia is awesome!