33 Year Old Wanting Some Ass and a Flat Tummy - Aventura, FL

Getting married in December. Wanna look my...

Getting married in December. Wanna look my absolute best .. Put on some pounds and this would inspire me to get back in the gym to maintain the look. Plus I have always been a flat booty girl ... Looking for some volume back there ... I was told that the fat in butt top half was tight and that would affect how min progression I could get...I was concerned a lot but in the end I like what I have thus far. No complaints. Waiting for final results after swelling goes down everywhere.
Massages ... Hurt like hell... I screamed and cry but it gets better . Take a pain pill first like an hour before going I recommend.
Pain is not too bad though... Today is day 8 or 9 and I'm good... Only issue is drain that is still there is annoying me and I cannot wait to have it removed in the morning bc I think it's twisted and hurting me in my belly a bit... But I walk and do as I usually would do.. Just not gonna sit for a month to preserve my fat transfer ...

10 days post op ... After massage #4

Had drain removed today ????????????????????????????????????????
Massages still hurt but are necessary ????????????

Day 15 post op ... New garment

Tight as hell but they say tight is what you need to get swelling down... So here I go... Bought it locally in pb not sure if it's too tight though. I emailed Nomie to ask.

6 weeks post op now

On clothes / officially started the gym back today !!! Also went wedding dress sh shopping at 4 weeks post ..

6 weeks office visit pics

Still a little swollen but all ja going well ... I also threw in a pic of my before compared to few days after pic and you can then compare to today :)
Just started the gym two days ago ... Expecting to lose as least 15 pounds before wedding in December ????????
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He's nice / man of few words ... Saw him very few times but the staff whom I interacted with much more was phenomenal... Love them ! Very encouraging/ found out I had diabetes in the process of doing blood work and they made sure that doctor had to approve bf we moved forward!