30, Twins Bbl - Aventura, FL

Had a bbl, staff and doc was great. Everyone works...

Had a bbl, staff and doc was great. Everyone works together in the office which eases the stress of the patient. The massages are realllly painful but are sooooo worth it! They leave you feeling much loser. Loving my results so far, never had much of a bum or any hips...so far so good! Six days out, can't wait til I'm all healed and can show out!

Day 8 post op

Pre op and post op day 8. Front drain removed

Pics taken days apart. Day of sx and 8 days post

6 weeks p/o pics

Happy! I didn't want an unnatural look, I just wanted a shape and booty! LOL. The pics attached are before and abt 6 weeks post op of my bbl, lipo of the arms, inner thighs and of course tummy and back/bra line. Dr. Salama gets an "A" in my book. Im 8 1/2 weeks out now and will take/post more pics soon. Im comfortable and in my waist cincher now, so happy to be out of the full garment! I can also sit on my bum now but am limiting it greatly, I typically only sit on it if I am in mixed company at someone 's home and they constantly offer me a seat. I find the softest couch and sit gently.

6 wks before and after p/o

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama was great! He made me feel comfortable and at ease about the entire process.