29 Yearold, 4 Kids BBL - Aventura, FL

I already had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation...

I already had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation previously done. I am 5'2, 120lbs very narrow no hips kinda girl. my butt was not flat but i wanted more fullness and also hips. So i began my search for bbl doctor. Several girls i know already came to Dr. Salama and i was able to see the results first hand. After seeing there results I was like this is where and what i want. I contacted Dr. Salama. The intake payment and scheduling went very smooth. The staff at EPS are great very helpful, answered my millions of questions. Pre-op went super smooth and quick. Met with nurse she went over chart and follow up very quick. Actually surgey day was intense. A lot of mixed emotions, nervousness. Finally met Dr. Salama he was easy going, answered all my questions and was very clear about everything.
Made it to the other side, very painful but already can see results are all i could have dreamed of and more. Very satisfied with the results. My butt has the fullness, with hips and it is perfect.

3 month update

It has been a while but I got an infection my 3 week post op and I was left with 2 hard lumps
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama is a very easy to talk to doctor. I communicated what I wanted and what I did not want. Any expectations or concerns he addressed. He took the time to make sure that I understood everything. He delivered on the results of my BBL. I am very satisfied with the problems areas I told him about such as my flanks. He removed them gave me a real coke bottle shape and still kept it all natural.