27old Girl Gonna Have Bootey by Dr Salama. Aventura, FL

Hey girls i ve been a Stalker since 2 years and...

Hey girls i ve been a Stalker since 2 years and finally i booked my apointment to have m BBL omg canr believe it. I fly to Miami at 2.11 and at the 4 had my apointment to See Dr Salama and ask some questions. He and his stuff are great and really professional. Sorry girls for my bad english im from Venezuela so jajaja. Anyway i m going to stay at my Brothers Apartment and also pay for a girl shes nurse she s stay with me im so glad i do this because the first days i didnt cant do so much in my own the pain was OK but everytime u habe to go to the toilet i felt sixk with nauses that was the wirst part. Im so glad i hab Claudia my nurse with me she helped me so much. I feel now really good sleeping is a little unxortable , yesterday 9.11 i had m first massage it was painful im not gonna lie but the girl who gaves me the Massage was just great love her . im really glad i did this because i was alsways so unconfortable with my body and now i have one yeahh hope i dont loose to much inch want to stay like it now. So in gonna write later more girls :)

Before pic

Hi dolls this is a picture before my surgery dr Salama mad. So today i had my second massaje it hurts but after i felt really good:) hope on monday i get the second drain away. Today i went out to laundry service and go eat something at subway it feels good im so bored to be at home all the time

Almost 3 weeks

Hi dolls omg i cant believe its almost 3 weeks next tuesday since my BBL ,and i felt really good. Im so glad i did this. This week i also went to dance hahaha it was great i cant dance so good like i always did because the faja but it doesnt matter it was fun :) tomorrow i have my last massaje because i have to travel back home in friday :( i try to get another foam roller from wallmarket but i didnt found it yet.

Almost one month :)

Hey dolls its almost one month ago since my BBL the time fly, so today i went back to work. Omg i have to lie at the house where i live i say i cant sit down because i have an abces at my butt lmao hahah i dont want to tell everybody thats my thing. Well im really glad with my results yesterday i wear another faja size m.

Pics

Pics

Hi beautyful dolls here are some pics

Almost 2 month at 5 january

Hi dolls hope u are all doing fine. So im really happy that i made BBL, but i wish my butt will be bigger and sometimes i think its very small i dont know i read a lot from u guys that u have the same feeling something bigg butt and sometimes little butt its crazy right? So next month im 2 month post op and will start to wear the waist chincher, when u guys stop to using the board for the tummy? I know its sound crazy but i was research and find some bigger butt pills? Apparently Kim kardashian take this pills too, call me crazy i know lol does one of u heard about them or even try?

Exercise

Hey dolls im almost at 2 month and want to Start then to make a little bit workout any of u who do good workouts to make that bootey more bootylicious?

Aqualifting

Hey dolls omg im so mad i was reading a treatment called aqualifting and thought I could make it and next year when I save the money would like to have round 2 bbl, im a latin girl but live in Germany since 2 years and im so upsade i went 4 hours away to this doctor and he treat me like he is somebody better and say no i cant do nothing for u and the worst part I payed 100 Euro and he say I'm to fat wtf????the complete diferent fromMiami when I went last year for my BBL. So im going to save the money for my BBL round 2

BBL by Fisher?

Hey dolls im going to make my deposite to save my BBL but for next year is there anyone who want to mame it next year with doctor Fisher?

BBL with doctor Fisher ????

Hey dolls today I made my deposite with Dr Fisher i wanna go next year for round 2 exciteeeeed
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Im glad to have choose Dr Salama he is a good doctor and Kind and all his stuff are great he did a great job