27 Year Old MALE Getting a BBL - Aventura, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Yes I am a male getting a BBL procedure. I have...

Yes I am a male getting a BBL procedure. I have been lurking Real Self for a little over a year. There are tons of BBL reviews by women and little to none by men. The skepticism kept me from following through but I have decided to just go with the procedure, because waiting for the perfect male review or any male review will keep me waiting for a longer period of time.
I first started a chat with Cynthia over at Elite plastic surgery website. We discussed my skepticism and settled on a surgery date, June 8, 2017. I payed my 800$ deposit to lock my surgery date and was then emailed a surgery conformation form which I later signed and faxed. I will be paying for my surgery in installments and will have to be done paying the 8049$ 4 weeks prior to my surgery date. I am excited and hopefully everything will be worth it at the end. None of my family members nor friends know about the surgery, hopefully I'll be able to keep it that way.
currently debating if I should stay at their recovery house or stay at a hotel near by. I will be going by my self.
I am planning on working out hard up to my surgery date while maintaining my current weight. I have attached four before pictures. I am really out of shape which is why I will be working out to build a habit so it will be easier to workout after surgery.
current measurements:
waist: 35
hip: 41.6
chest:40
weight: 167 lbs
height: 5'4''

Wish pictures

These are the pictures of the body I wish to have post op. It is hard finding male wish pics. Almost all of the google images that pop up after my search are inappropriate but I have added to tamed ones. I also added some wish pics that I created using an app.

debating

Time has past by fast. My surgery is in 2 months and 3 weeks. I have yet to decide if to stay in the recovery house offered by elite plastic surgery or to rent a small cottage via airbnb and hire a nurse for the first couple days. A 4 day stay at the recovery house will cost me $999 and if I decide to rent a cottage for 12 days it will cost me about $1,240 (including the cost for the nurse and food). Can't decide, any opinions?

Finally surgery

I had my surgery at 10:50am and did not wake up till around 2:30 pm. The pain is like nothing i have ever experienced, thank God for pain killer. One thing that i was not expecting was my groin swelling. It hurts a lot! I have not seen my after result yet nor do I know how many cc's were inserted in my behind. hopefully over 1000 on each cheek. I will soon upload pictures once I feel better. stay tuned :) I will write a detailed review after i feel better.

After pictures

I measured my wait is 37inches and butt is around 46inches. Started with 38.5 inch waist and 41.8 butt. Hopefully my measurements stay the way I is after surgery.

Butt greed

Now that I look at it want my butt to be bigger. Hopefully it does not go down more :/
Measured again and my waist is 36.5 inches while my butt is 45 inches. Hope it does not go down anymore but I know it will because It only has been one day post surgery :(

Be careful for what you ask for.

I asked for big and he gave me big. Now I think it may be too big. I hope it is all swelling and for it to go down to 43 inches. Right after surgery my butt measured at 46 inches. Which was out of this world huge. Now 3 days post up my butt measured at 44.75 inches. I hope it goes down to 43 as the final result because it still looks too big.

4 days post op

Here are some 4 days post op pics. I was so excited to have this done. I asked for a big but, but failed to visualize the full picture of how I could possibly look like with a big butt. Sadly, to my surprise, it looks huge on my small frame. I didn't realize how skinny my legs actually were untill now. It's funny because it looks like two toothpicks holding up beach balls. I am trying to stay positive here. But it is extreamly difficult. It is not the doctors fault although I did say I don't want hips and it looks like he injected some on the lateral sides creating the illusion of hips and a wide butt from the back. I hope it is mostly swelling and for the swelling to fade and leave me with a smaller butt. Because I don't know how I will be able to go out in public looking like this :o
I am now working on and dedicted on losing 30lbs in 3 months tops to reduce the size of my butt and work out to build muscle to balance my proportions. I will be happy if my butt goes down to 43 inches or 43.5 inches.

Finally home

The flight home was torture. I was nervous about going through security with the garment and drains on but it was a smooth security check to my surprise. The flight home was a pain. I tried to not sit as much as I could. Got home and the first thing I did was relax and ate salad with some chicken. I don't know if my mirror is playing games with me but my butt looked normal size to me. In the hotel and in salama's office it looked huge. I don't know what it is but it looks like a normal size butt now to me. The noticeable difference was the shape. Since the garment was really tight when I took it off my butt seemed to have flat areas all around. I don't know if I should keep the garment on as it pus pressure on my butt and it ses to flatten it or should I put it on regardless?

Swelling going down

Today I measures at 44.3 inches. Swelling is going down fast. Hope it stops at this point. I like how it looks at this stage. But most likely it will keep shrinking. Dr. Salama is amazing at what he does. I didn't show him any wish pictures I simply said I wanted it big and he delivered. I hope it stays at 44 because it truly does look nice at this size. Can't wait till everything goes back to normal so I can hit the gym and maintain whatever my final results will be.
Dr. Salama

Dr. Salama treated me with kindness and respect. He is an amazing surgeon and his staff is amazing. Everyone makes you feel welcomed and accepted.