23 Y.o BBL with Dr.Salama, Coming Soon! - Aventura, FL

So my surgery is just about a month away and i can...

So my surgery is just about a month away and i can wait. I have literally waited years for this day and its finally going to happen. Prior to my final decision of Dr.Salama , i did have other consultations with other surgeons. I wasn't completely thrilled with the others so that brings me here. Dr. Salama was very serious but stood out because he was about business and was extremely upfront about what i was looking for, so I'm happy on my ultimate decision. I have my blood tests this week , my check up at the Elite plastic surgery center on Sep 22 and my surgery is Oct 14 , LET'S do this :)

2 More Days ! (:

Two more days ladies ! I'll have plenty of pictures to go along with my journey , I seriously can't wait . I got all waxed yesterday so I don't have to worry about it during recovery . I've got all my prescriptions and picked up a few more things at the drug store , still waiting on things from amazon. Hope everything goes well ! Wish me luck. <3

More before photos.

Thought I'd add some more before photos for comparison after surgery.

One week post op !

What's up guys , I'm finally one week as of today after my surgery. Today I had a massage and my back drained was removed (thank Jesus). I am now keeping track of my front drain and measuring it every 24 hours , I get that one taken out on Tuesday after my third massage. Looking forward to keeping you posted on my recovery .

I am beyond happy with my results from Dr. Salama,...

I am beyond happy with my results from Dr. Salama, He did exactly what I asked for ! My main concern was for it to fit my height and body type , which he also achieved. His staff is great , and patient and helps you with your many questions and needs. Over all experience was a 10 ! Thank you Dr. Salama for your awesome work :)

Miami Plastic Surgeon