21 Year Old Mom Getting BBL with Dr.Salama - Aventura, FL

Hi RS family, so for the past year i have been...

Hi RS family, so for the past year i have been looking into getting a bbl. I have looked high and low for some drs and came across Dr.Salama, i have heard nothing but good things about him and i am a fann of his BBL work. I have even had the privilege to speak to someone personally and she loves her results. My procedure date is in 2 weeks and i couldn't be more excited. Im tired of having a flat butt. My goal is to have a butt that breaks necks when i walk past lol. I will keep you guys updated and i will be sure to post pics!!!

Body Before surgery

Eww okay ladies so here is my body before the surgery. Im not even goin to lie, its takin alot out of me to post these just due to the simple fact that i am not happy with my body. Im really hoping Dr.Salama can work some magic on me????

Hi ladies so let me just first start by saying my surgery is next week!! Yes im nervous but more excited!! So last week probably wednesday i had ordered the bbl pillow. I heard some of you ladies talk about how wonderful it is. I wasnt quite sure how long it would take and i was hoping to have it before i left. Well today it came and i couldnt be more excited. As soon as i got it i opened it right up and i was quite surprised. I tried it out and when i sat on it it was very very comfortable. The boopy pillow seems more soft like a pillow and just would sink when you sit on it. It seems like you would have to use more of your upper body to hold yourself up. I want to be as comfortable as possible during my recovery.

The big day is approaching!!

Hello ladies, so my procedure is just in 5 days, and let me telll you, i am soo excited, yet nervous. I will be flying in March 31st to enjoy Miami for 2 days before surgery. I cant wait!!! I cant wait to show off my body to everyone who doubted me and ever talked about my flat a**! I could also use a few prayers!! Thank you! Xoxo

Happening Too Fast!

Hello ladies so as we speak i am at the airport leaving my hometown!! I have everything packed and im ready for this too be over with! I just miss my baby, i wish i could have him with me but i know in order to heal right he couldn't have came. Im just wondering when the office will call me so we can schedule the pre op visit. So im just waiting for their call! Im excitedddd for my newww body!! *xoxo*

Pre Op Visit!

Hello beauties! So i had my pre op visit today at 11:30 and it went very well. When you first get there you have to sign a whole lot of paper work, then after i filled it out i sat there and they called me in. Naomi is sooo nice an actually all the staff are nice. They are sooo friendly. She came in the room and explained to me the process and gave me post op/pre op instructions. After Dr Salama who is handsome lol and is not married!! LoL came in and explained to me in further detail the procedure and what to expect. He is a VERY, VERY honest person! So tomorrow at 9:30am is the big day! Im excited!!! Ttyl *xoxo*

Hi ladies so i just got done, well around 2 then i went to the grocery store. I was sooo nauseated, other than that the pain is not as nearly as bad as i thought! Im cool and didnt take anything yet so far!!! My pain tolerance is sooo high so im okay lol i will be sure to upload pics later!!!

My booty!!!

So ladies i have took one pic so far! Ill take more but just want to show you ladies a sneak peak!! *xoxo*

My bootyyy!!! Ladies be sure to walk every 1-2 hrs!!! Or you will stiffen up and it wiill be harder to walk!

Why is peeing such a nightmare for me!! I use a cup but still manage to get it on me!! Any tips?

In. LOVE!!!!

I love my new body!! DR SALAMA IS THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES! these drains are annoying! I go in for my massage today hopefully they take them out!

Massage 1

Hello ladies so today i had my first massage! And it was hell! It felt good at first but when she pressed down i heard the liquids and i think thats what freaked me out more! But honestly after you do feel 100x better!!! I really suggest takin perks before hand which i did not!!!

So ladies i went in today for my second masssage and it hurt again!! Not nearly as bad as the first but it hurts!!! Im just swollen now, not alot of fluid so they were able to take the drains out! The back you dont feel! The side hurts when they take it out!!! I feell sooo mcuch better that they are out!!!!! 1 step closer to recovering!!! My phone is stupid, but i will be sure to upload pics asap!!

Still swollen but in LOVEE

Swollenn still

So for you ladies that had this done is it normal for my booty to be soo itchy! And for the garment to be tight as hell around my cheeks?

Hey ladies so i love my booty! Still tender in my lower back and sides. Booty soft around edges. Still hard in the middle. I just want the fluff fairy to come!! When will she come!!?? Also when can i start to excercise and squat to maintain my big bootyyy!! Oollee my belly button is also soo damn itchy!!! Dont be afraid to comment ladies! Xoxo

Hii ladies

Hello Ladies so i just want to give you all an update on things. I am feeling good for the most part Im always forgetting i have an ass and bump into things lmao but just get ready for the attention ladies Sometimes i like it other times im like damn can i walk to the mailbox in peace lmao I still wear my garment and my foams and my waist clincher. My butts getting softer starting at the top and just working its way down. I just want to know when the fluff fairy is goin to come my way!!! For the ladies that already had this done when did you start exercising? Im goin to the gym tomorrow and im just goin to start with light things like the treadmill the stand up ski looking machine haha and oh i have not been eating healthy at all smh its just hard but i paid to damn much not to sooo ill start next week lmao
Miami Plastic Surgeon