Dr Salama and the staff at ESPMIAMI are amazing

After many virtual consultations, phone calls and...

After many virtual consultations, phone calls and emails with many doctors i have finally decided to go with Dr Salama. His reviews are great and his before and after pictures even better. My patient coordiantor has been very helpful and since i am from out of the state, she has made things a lot easier. i can't wait for June 2nd! I already booked my flight and my hotel room :)

Wish pics ????

I am very anxious, although the surgery is 2 months away I'm starting to get my things ready. I don't want anything going wrong lol. I know I'm in good hands with Dr. Salama, and I'll come out looking like the girls in my wish pics!

Before pics

Here are some before pics I've gained 5 pounds because they told me that would give me better results.

BBL in a month! Beyond excited!

My BBL only a month away! I have already started shopping for my trip to Miami! Here are a few items, still missing a couple of things.

4 days away from surgery!! So excited

Im flying Out to Miami this Wednesday june 1st and my surgery will be the next day! I'm soooooo excited and just want to have my dream body:D

Surgery went well!

My surgery was this morning, Im feeling a bit better so id thouhgt i would show you guys.

3 days post op

I was finally able to shower today! Still very swollen and bruised up though :/ have my massage tomorrow

My entire experience with Dr Salama and his staff...

My entire experience with Dr Salama and his staff has been great! Everything from the virtual consultation to reasoning to my emails. Cynthia has been very informative and helpful. My surgery was on Thursday June 2nd. Dr Salama was very straight foward with me and explained to me what he could do for my body. I aw very happy with the results, although I'm still very swollen.

20 YR OLD BBL Love my Results

After searching many plastic surgeons in Miami, i came across Dr Salama, I am from out of town so i left them an email, and the very next day Cynthia contacted me, it was easy sailing from there. Everybody at ESPMiami has been very helpful and quick to return my call, or emails, and has made this entire process a lot easier. I appreciate the fact that they truly do care, they made sure I had booked my flight and gotten all my prescriptions on time. When i finally arrived for my surgery, and me Dr Salama i was amazed. He was very down to earth and straight forward. He explained to me what he could do for my body. He didn't just tell me what i wanted to hear. I am very happy with my results from my BBL that i will be coming back in August for a Breast augmentation. Dr Salama and his Staff are truly the best!

One Week post op

Before pics :/

Here's a couple before pics

Some before and after

One month post op

Tummy is staring to feel softer, but my back is still hard.

5 weeks post op

Without my faja and foam
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy I decided to go with DR Salama he is very straight forward and will tell you everything you need to know. I met with him the day before my surgery and he answered all my questions, as well as my moms too. The day of surgery, everything went smooth. Although i am an out of town patient, the entire staff has made this process so much easier. I will be coming back in August for a BA, i have no doubt i made the right choice!!