36 Years Old No Kids Full Tummy Tuck from 110lb Weight Loss. Aventura, FL

Was done at Pascual MD by Dr James Macadoo. Was...

Was done at Pascual MD by Dr James Macadoo.
Was done very poorly, i my scar goes to the side of my leg, the tummy still there and now almost a year later i have to do a full on reconstructive procedure.
The doctor that did my surgery left the clinic a week after, no ody said or explained anything to me.
After second visit when i saw the surgeon who was filling in, he admitted my procedure was done poorly but he couldnt do anything cause he wasnt my surgeon.
They had me wait the six months to see results and the pictures below are after six months.
Its horrible do not go ro that place, they only care for the money, and ince they have your money they no longer care for you.
Also do not choose Dr James Macadoo this is the doctor that did my procedure. He left me botched. And now i need to spend $14,000 on revonstructive surgery.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is super nice but the work itself leaves much to be desired, the clinic even though it was very luxurious it is horrible. Staff is horrible, the nurses have no compassion or will to help. Once you start complaining nobody will own up to adress your concerns.