28yr Old with 3 Kids Tummy Tuck and Liposuction - Aventura, FL

Helllllooooo realself ???????? reviewers!! I just...

Helllllooooo realself ???????? reviewers!! I just met a wonderful my surgeon doctor Mr salama!! He is such a cutie!! But anyhow i have been doing research on realself for quite some time now and his work cought my eye! Not only his work but his price.. No recently i seen a review saying bad things about his office.. Which is NOT TRUE!! His office looks like any other small doctor office.. Clean and cute no it was not packed and i didnt wait long my appointment was at 11 and the most i waited was like 10mins to 15mins normal waiting time no big deal and yes he is very nice he just straight to the pouch. Which could make you forget the questions you want to ask him so if i was you bring a list of questions cause have of those questions he will answer before you ask which is a good thing???????? his staffs are very nice nancy is a sweet heart!! Well i will post my before picture and of course after june 23rd i will post my after picture.. Im excited wish me luck!

Time is getting near

Im getting excited.. I have almost a month and a half left. I will keep everyone updated. Im just nervous and scared.

TT IS NEAR!!!

Soooo.... June 9th will be my pre op appt they have to test me, as in blood work etc. I dont have medical insurance so it was cheaper going through them than to medical office. I will keep everyone posted..

tomorrow is mt pre opp appt

Tomorrow is my pre opp appointment which is require u to have before surgery!! Im going to their office to get it done.. They are way cheaper than any other doctors office. Their price is 160????

DID MY PRE OPP APPOINTMENT

SO YES I DID MY BLOOD AND URINE TEST!! Hiv test/organ test pregnancy test etc.. So im ready for 23rd u guys!! Im so excited i will keep you posted.

Today is the big day

Im here now!! Appt was at 2pm and im waiting hopefully they will call me back by 430 wish me luck and all prayers!!

My recovery is not fun it hurts

I been home for about 5 days! The next day after surgery i went home! BEWARE OF EXPENSIVE HOTELS! I guess i got a lil bit of blood on their mattress and charged me $500 for a lil blood stain i wasnt aware of! Bad timing for that big of payment!! I been very swollen my tubes that are in me are hurting on one side is that normal? I cant stand straight still on my 5day and im just have been miserable!

Today is a better day

Im going to upload some pic tonight he did a amazing job!! Its just the recovery that suck!! Im standing straight just a lil bit hunched and i can now see my stomach!! Can anyone tell do i suppose to wear the compresser garment to bed?

Im still swollen i worried about insomnia

Hi im coming along i hate the garment. How long do you have to wear the garment! And how long does it take you to completely heal?

After

Just. A brighter pic

Im backkk!!!

Almost 6 months what think?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I love my DR MOISES!!! He is the best he did the a great job. An its been a lil minute do to recovery and working, mother of 3, etc but