25 Year Old Mommy - Finally Got my Mommy Makeover - Aventura, FL

Hello! I'm 25 years old and before having my baby...

Hello! I'm 25 years old and before having my baby I've always been pretty thin and in good shape. I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy and after losing all the weight, I was left with tons of stretch marks, loose skin, and saggy breasts. I decided to go for a consultation after my sister in law had recommended him and after I did my own research. The consultation was great and he was very thorough about all the options and procedures that I needed. I decided to get a modified/reverse tummy tuck (No muscle tightening needed), liposuction of the flanks, hips, and waist, as well as a breast augmentation & lift. The doctor's recommendation was to get silicone round mid profile implants (265 CC).

The surgery went extremely well and it took 9 hours to complete. I woke up feeling well and I was able to go home about 2 hours later. Dr. Gershenbaum called that night to check up on me. I was in good spirits and not in pain. I took the heavy pain medications for the first three days and then decided to stop since it was manageable. I never got nauseous which made me so happy. On the 5th day they removed the stitches and the drain which was awesome! after the first week I was back driving. I took it easy for the first month and went back to work after 4 weeks and was feeling 100% .

Now I am 10 weeks post op and I love my results, I'm slowly starting to work out again and keep eating healthy (for the most part) I am extremely happy with the work Dr. Gershenbaum has done, he is so detailed and a perfectionist. My recovery has been so easy (way easier than my c-sec) and my results are amazing! I can't stop looking in the mirror and love how everything fits so nicely! The scars are so thin and fading with time.
Dr.G was the only surgeon consultation I had and I just knew he was going to do a great job. I wanted to look natural and proportionate and he did just that. Can't thank him and his whole staff enough for giving me the body I never knew I could have. I will post progress photos. (sorry they aren't the best photos)
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gershenbaum is simply amazing! Fast and easy recovery, I'm in love with the results and scars are minimal. Recommend him to anyone looking for any surgery!