Surgery Booked. Dec 2016. Nervous.

I am beyond nervous. My surgery is booked. But I...

I am beyond nervous. My surgery is booked. But I cannot sleep now since I am so nervous. I am afraid of death & I feel beyond nervous. I have two months left. I will be a zombie by the time is surgery. But I am excited to get BBL, I have always want to have a butt and feel better that after so many years I am finally doing this. Please give me advice on everything that I need to calm my anxiety and please show pics. I am also afraid that my butt will look lumpy or like it got cellulite (with holes or something). Let me know what should I pack since I am flying out there. I feel that "realself" is a good support system.

Dr. Salama was great. Had my BBL done on Friday December 16,2016. I could not be happier with the results. I know I have long way to recovery but the results are shaping just right. If you are staying out of town I highly recommend his recovery house. What an amazing place. The staff there are the super best. They treat you like royalty. The service & all the attention you need is well provided. I will go into more details about all the first visit to me leaving tomorrow Friday, December 23,2016. But so far an unforgettable experience. I am just waiting for the results to come in quicker then I can wait.