In Love with my New Body - Thank You Dr Salama - Aventura, FL

Im currently 9 days post op and couldn't be...

Im currently 9 days post op and couldn't be happier with my new body! Like the rest of you I spent months stalking and researching different surgeons but didn't imagine the results would be this good! I live in the U.K. but wasn't convinced they would give me the shape I wanted and desired, so after careful consideration I choose Dr Salama and I'm so happy I did as everything has exceeded my expectations - all of the staff have been amazing and I couldn't be happier with my new shape....

2 weeks post op

So I'm feeling pretty good but this garment 23 hours a day is starting go get Bloody annoying! And the no sitting down?!! Arrrrg so much harder than you think! Just 4 more weeks which feels like forever....couldn't be happier with my new shape, ass is still very round and hasn't lost much volume! ????????

4 weeks post op

Just wanted to provide you all with a quick update on my recovery! It's been 4 weeks since the op and my body is starting to feel like my own again! The numbness is starting to go and I'm not so stiff! Pain has gone and haven't lost much volume in my ass! Thankfully lol for anyone thinking of doing it, it's the best decision I've ever made! Life changing ????
Miami Plastic Surgeon

As I flew from the Uk I only met dr Salama on the day of surgery, however I had spent so much time researching him that I had no issues with this...he answered all questions and made me feel at ease! Best decision of my life...I highly recommend paying the extra money and going to a good surgeon as I have read so many horror stories!