Abdomen Upper Lower and Flanks Laser Lipo - Australia

Just had the surgery today ! I am at begining of...

Just had the surgery today ! I am at begining of my 20ies. I have always been overwheight since i am born. I am eating healthy in general, but i am addicted to sugar and this is much hard to control. I am active in general, usually training 4 times a week, moderately. My belly always has been my worry, i think about it everyday. I made and plan 1800 weight loss program but always loose motivation by not seing results. NEVER. I NEVER had a smaller belly in my hole life. Now it's time to change it so i can feel good in my body !!

Its sore tonight but i can handle it with pain killer. I hope my story could help women in my situation, because i hardly find any informations about my surgeron before the surgery ! I keep you updated.
Sydney Physician

He was a nice, professionnal doctor, he made me feel confident from the begining ! I have been with him 10 min on phone for pre consultation. Then 10 min before the surgery. And then i was asleep ! Looking forward the result!!!