41, Extended TT/ Medial Thigh Lift/ Hernia Repair. Austin, TX

Having successfully lost and maintained a 100#...

Having successfully lost and maintained a 100# weight loss through healthy eating and exercise, I needed surgical help to reduce skin of inner thighs and heavy abdominal apron. I visited with a couple surgeons but knew very quickly upon meeting this one, that he would be my choice. For one thing, he was extremely thorough in his physical and verbal assessment. He diagnosed a hernia that should also be repaired and co-ordinated that w/ another surgeon's office. (No other Dr had ever done a physical exam. They looked but didn't touch.) In addition, he requested it be done in a hospital w/ overnight stay. Based on my previous medical issues this was actually a plus for me and my husband. Recovery I think was typical for all the procedures I had done. I expected it to hurt and it did (like...a LOT!) I also expected it to be worth it and it was! I would absolutely recommend having these procedures and with this Dr in particular. The only 'must have' necessity would be a full time caregiver for at least 3 wks (if not 4). Having said that my recovery was also made easier by having that and: a raised toilet seat, a female urinal, walker, a grabber, and an incline pillow as I couldn't lay flat for 6 wks. I'm now 4mos post op and have zero regrets.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr Weinfeld is extremely thorough and gives realistic in expectations. I felt very confident in his skill and the knowledge of his PA's and his nurse. His nurse, Jamie, was always available for any questions or concerns I had. I greatly appreciated prompt responses and ability to see me in office if I wished (which I did often).