Fantastic Plastic Surgeon -- I'm Extremely Pleased and Grateful - Austin, TX

I broke my nose several times as a teenager...

I broke my nose several times as a teenager playing sports and really have not been able to breathe out of it properly ever since.

I originally came to his colleague Dr. Jeffrey Kahn (an ENT) regarding the problem. Dr. Kahn was incredibly thorough and honest. He said that my nose looked fractured and if that indeed ended up being the case without a plastic surgeon involved it might look different after the surgery and not in an improved way.

Dr. Kahn recommended we go with Dr. Weinfeld. We eventually set up a co-case and I'm very grateful to both Dr. Kahn and Dr. Weinfeld for the result. I can actually breath through my nose (it is without a doubt 100 percent better) and I think my nose actually looks better than it did before. The change was -- like Dr. Weinfeld said -- subtle but somewhat improved. The nice thing is that ultimately no one, except maybe my mother, even noticed that I had the surgery.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I give Dr. Weinfeld my highest recommendation!