Over a Year Later and Still Very Happy - Austin, TX

I have had liposuction of the inner and outer...

I have had liposuction of the inner and outer thighs and the arms with Dr. Coleman. The inner thighs were a fix from a previous liposuction procedure. It has been two years since I the outer thighs were done and a year since the arms and inner thighs were done and I am still very pleased with my results. The inner thighs needed a fat transfer because they were initially over-suctioned in a few areas, and after the swelling went away, the treated areas feel perfectly normal and are natural-looking.
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Everything went exactly as he said it would. I have had some laser procedures, liposuction of 3 areas, and Botox/Dysport and filler extensively with him. I completely trust his expertise, and my results were predictable and beautiful. Not only that, his bedside manner is astoundingly graceful and he makes you feel at ease. When it comes to cosmetic procedures, Dr. Coleman pretty much takes the cake with everything.