Unsure About the Procedure, Read This! - Austin, TX

I had a natural birth; as a result from my small...

I had a natural birth; as a result from my small frame, I had to have an episiotomy. Seven years after his birth, I researched labiaplasty because I was uncomfortable with the size of my labia. I called two doctors and Dr. Shashoua at Austin Urogynecology was the earliest available. I did not do a ton of research about the procedure prior to the appointment. However, they explained everything to me and make me feel comfortable. On top of that, he noticed that my episiotomy scar did not heal properly. Ultimately, he did four surgeries in one to make me feel more confident. My insurance covered the cost, I just had to pay $1000 copay to the hospital. I had minimal pain and was able to drive within a day. A year later, I came back because there was one particular area by my clitoris that did not look visible pleasing to me. They completed this in their office and I went back to work the next day. Through this journey from 2015 to currently, they have answered my questions, allowed me to come in if I was unsure about the healing process, and were with me every step of the way. I highly recommend if you are thinking about it, check them out and if you are unhappy with anything down there, fix it. You deserve to be happy and this helped me! Check out the before and after pictures on their website under vaginal rejuvenation and labiaplasty. You'll see me!
Austin Urogynecologist

The doctor, staff, and office was very inviting and welcoming. This is not their first rodeo so they were prepared to answer all questions. They even helped me when my mind went blank from being so nervous about it all. When I was healing, I am a paranoid patient. I do not live in Austin, but live about an hour away. I remember I called the office on a Sunday and the doctor called me back personally to answer my question. I was able to send him a picture of what I describing and he was able to diagnose and recommend treatment. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Shashoua and his nurse practitioner. They do not make you feel uncomfortable and I was at ease through this entire process.