25 Years Old Left over Double Chin from Rapid Weight Gain and Loss Ten Years Ago. Austin, TX

I did a TON of research on Kybella before I...

I did a TON of research on Kybella before I decided to go in for it and finally try it. First off what I read and Dr. Sean Paul's Staff and Dr. Paul himself completely prepared me for it and have even been checking on me since. I did get a temporary "frog neck" from the swelling the first day, it was actually pretty entertaining (would have been terrifying had I not known to expect it) It was insanely large and it jiggled when I walked (again hilarious) BUT it would NOT have been funny if I had to be around anyone that day. Since I was at home and alone all day afterwards it was funny, had I needed to be around people it would have been thoroughly embarrassing as it was mildly grotesque to look at. As for bruising I do have one bruise that is slowly going away, but I also expected this as I always bruise easily. I'm now on my fourth day after the procedure there is still some minor swelling as is to be expected but its mainly only noticeable to me and those that know me really well. The reason I am already confident in saying it is worth it is because of what I did not see when I was fixing my hair in the mirror and happened to yawn. I have always covered my mouth when I yawn in public because my double chin was always grossly over-exaggerated from this action....but I couldn't see it! There was no line there was nothing hanging it was just my chin and it felt fantastic. I never thought to try that to look and I know I've only had one treatment so far and I'm not even past the healing phase so I will continue to update and add pictures, but as of right now I am beyond thrilled I made the decision. Oh I almost forgot, as for the pain; I was shocked at how LITTLE it hurt. I was expecting not overall dying throbbing pain, but an adequate amount, but it was almost nothing. Two spots did kind of get me but I'd describe that feeling as the same you'd get plucking out a stubborn chin or eyebrow hair. As for after the procedure it was a bit sore the first day, a weird sore thats almost difficult to explain, but I never took any pain medicine not even tylenol because I really didn't feel that uncomfortable enough to need to. After waking up the next day I didn't feel pain at all unless I touched the bruised area, but thats kinda obvious i'm touching a bruise.
Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Sean Paul and his staff are amazing. I went to his practice at Austin Oculofacial Plastics. I was so prepared for everything as they told me everything that could and would happen and even checked in with me after the shots.