The Whole Nine Yards! Neck, Upper & Lower Lids, Forehead, and Fat Grafting - Austin, TX

Dr. Buckingham and his staff are FABULOUS! 5...

Dr. Buckingham and his staff are FABULOUS! 5 stars!!! He is an artist as well as a highly skilled surgeon. I had work done from neck to hairline and could not ask for more. It all came out better than I ever hoped. I look younger, refreshed, and – best of all – no one notices I had anything done except to say I look great! I got the "Hollywood Facelift" I always wanted right here in town.

Dr. Buckingham and his staff take all the time you need at an appointment. They answer all questions cheerfully and thoroughly as if you're the only patient they have. I have never had to wait for more than a few minutes, even if I arrive early. They know what they've doing, that's for sure! An interesting note is that at the surgery center where I had my procedures they told me the doc is "notoriously punctual". I like that.

My recovery went exactly as he said it would. Bruises and swelling, of course - actually, I looked like I was on the losing end of a pretty tough boxing match for a couple of weeks there - but virtually no pain. After only two months I had to look really hard to find any scars.

The flowers they sent the day after surgery brightened my days and made me feel remarkably better. Looking in the mirror these days makes me feel even better than that!

I cannot say enough good things about these folks. If you are considering any face or neck procedures, take a look at the "before" and "after" photos on the website, then get yourself to Dr. Buckingham ASAP!
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon