39 Yo 3 Kids. Breast Revision with Lift - Austin, TX

I am 5' 3".I will be replacing 360cc HP NS over...

I am 5' 3".I will be replacing 360cc HP NS over to Natrelle Moderate 448cc under with a anchor lift in additon to areola reduction (SOUNDS LIKE A LOT). I hope that my results will be great. I am excited to have some cleavage an perky look. This is going to be my first time but I am still so nervous. I feel this time will be the real deal because above the muscle wasn't has bad, but then again I had 3 c sections. I will keep you all posted.

These hanging mamas

I cannot wait to get my lift and Areola reduction. I think I'm more ready for this than the implants.

My pre bra

I am exactly 1 week away. Yikes! Here are some pics of some bras that I will compare when my girls arrive. I am just ready to get this over with and for my girls to be sitting up!

Surgery day!

I replaced my boobs today with SRm 385cc silicone around 12. Hub and I got home around close to 7pM because we had to drive. I took a quick pic so I can show. I have 2 drained in. I though my boobs would be much more swollen so I hope I won't be a flat pancake. I know this all takes time to get the shape. My surgeon said to taken bandage off.

Post day 1

Thought my boobs would look more swollen than this. I am scared it's going to look like a pancake after aswelling goes down. As for pain I do have some mild soreness. Ive been taking Celebrex alternating with Tylenol and if pain gets unbearable I have tramodal if needed. Below is a before and after pic. Let me know what talk think. Thanks.

Day 2 post op

Well I am feeling a lot better today. Although I am still sore, its much less than yesterday. I began to take pineapple dissolvable tablet to decrease swelling and bruising. I also am using Arnica cream. So far I haven't taken pain medication.I plan to move around more without lifting too much. I now have a sports bra which I have to wear for 3 weeks. I cannot wait for my boobs to get it's shape.

Day 2 pics

Post op day 3

Just having slight discomfort. Take Tylenol as needed. I'm able to move around more. I even went on a walk. I can't wait for these drains to come out. I'm still not happy with my boobs so far but I'm still hopefull because it's too early to tell. Let me know what talk think about the before and after pic

I'm been hopeful

It's post op day 5. I am still on an emotional roller coaster one day I hate it then the next I kinda like it. I like the way they look in this tank top though and without a bra. I am thankful to have no more hanging boobs. As for pain, I hardly take pain killers. I still have the drains in and howling they'll come out very soon. Overall I am doing ok. Hopefully things will continue to look up for me.

Another pic from the side.

Got a little cleaned up!

I'm going to get the drains out. I am feeling much better already.

I'm happy

So today I am feeling so much better. My boob have changed so much in such short time already. I'm loving my perky look. My surgeon definitely knows what he is doing.

Feeling great!

I feel better and better everyday and I'm loving how the twins are turning out. I'm not using much pain mess mostly one in the Am. I swear my breast feels so much like when I had my baby. I feel like I want to pump them so they can feel better lol . I still have 1 more week off work so I am thankful. I can't wait to stop wearing sports bras but whatever.

Happy

Wow I'm am feeling better each day with my transformation. I cannot believe it.

My twins are looking good!

I love to try in new little things lol. My twins are so perky and oh the cleavage that I never had. I am feeling great. Still a little sore here and there but manageable.

Feeling myself

I need to stop investing in sports bras. It's getting out of hand. I'm beginning to feel normal again. Just a tad bit sore if I overdo it. I will be returning back to work on Monday

Scar healing great.

It's just a little over 3 weeks and I am beginning to feel complete again. My scar is aslo healing great. Breast settling more.

Nice cleavage

Looking better and better each week.

The bra look.

Loving the look

They Te dropping

I'm still getting use to them.

3 months

They are still changing

Getting a MOMMY MAKEOVER in 2 months

I have been so unhappy with my boob jobs. I love the shape of my breast I do not like the moderate profile. I feel like a flat pancake. I wished I listened to my gut to cancel my surgery but I already paid. Oh well, we live and learn sometimes. I will be getting them replaced with high profile 600-650 along with a tummy tuck by another surgeon, and I cannot wait!

Unhappy

My point of getting a boob job was to avoid wearing push ups but here I am a little over 3 months wearing them. I am so unhappy. I cannot wait for sept to get them re done.

Replace implant to 750L/800R

I am finally over my depression. I've switch my implant to HP instead of Moderate I had. DR Johnny Franco did an outstanding job. I am so happy already with my results and hubby is also stoked.

Revision

I'm actually gonna start an new profile to give my new Surgeon recognition

16 days post replacement

Love love love.
Round Rock Plastic Surgeon

He does what he wants and will not listens to the patient. Dr Johnny Franco did my revision. And I am more than please with my new results.