BBL by TEXAS BEST Dr. Jennifer Walden!!! Amazing Work!! Austin, TX

I was sick with autoimmune dis for 2 years. Having...

I was sick with autoimmune dis for 2 years. Having been bedridden half the time my body went down the drain. I lost my butt. She removed my breast implants helping my autoimmune dis, gave me back my booty with fat transfer from arms and back and I now have a new lease on life! I am so proud of my body again! I made sure and followed her instructions to do my best to not apply pressure on my butt. Because I also got a breast reduction at the same time I have had to side sleep but not much fat has been reabsorbed so far! I bought a BBL pillow which I carry everywhere allowing me to distribute my weight while sitting to my thighs instead of my butt. I am so glad I did this and I am glad I did my research on which Dr to go with. I chose Dr Walden because she is the absolute best and she is here in Texas!

1 month still looking curvy! Love it!

Updated pic

Forgot to show lipo areas...here are pics

I did not really show pics of my lipo areas and I thought I would show them. I am still using my waist compression garment daily and especially nightly as I tend to swell during the day and in the morning I see more contour. I had flanks, abdomen, back and also arms. I will take pics of my arms soon. For those who are having lumps I want you to know lymphatic massage and FIR heat therapy helps significantly! Push through the pain with the massage I promise it is worth it!

BEFORE PICS - Yuck and the FIR WRAP SYSTEM and new Corset just ordered!

I am one month post op and Sam still on an emotional roller coaster. There are days when I look in the mirror and see all my imperfections and think I am no better than before. BUT boy am I wrong.. That is why before and after pics are so important. I look at them as a reminder of just how far I have come on this journey. I am doing my best to keep my results. I wear my compression garments faithfully and get lymphatic massage very often..every other day. I also am using these wraps on my arms, thighs and lay it out flat for my back. The heat penetrates down further than any other heating pad etc and helps with lumpiness, healing and cellulite! It's working very well. :)
Austin Plastic Surgeon

She is a perfectionist! If her surgery runs over , this is why! She has a waiting list only 3 to 4 weeks out but it is worth the wait! She has excellent bedside manner, knowledgable and kind. I love that I chose her as my P.S. She works hard to make you beautiful and takes her time. She is by far the best in Texas! My follow up care is superb. Her office staff is wonderful. All calls answered with a smile, questions are taken seriously and everyone is professional. Appointments are easy to get and they accommodate when necessary. Dr Walden even responds to text and email! Love her. My overall experience has been stellar! I feel like I am a celebrity with the kind of treatment I have received and I am just a regular individual. Everybody should feel like that and be treated this way! Other PS offices nationwide could learn a thing or two from this wonderful Surgeon and her staff. :)