5'6 145lbs Going in for Butt Augmentation

Getting really close. Very nervous for this...

Getting really close. Very nervous for this procedure. Not so much bc of pain, but down time and taking care of a 2 year old to care for. Any suggestions? Being on tummy does not bother me. But the constant moving around for feeding and cleaning up is concerning me. Other than that. Exited at the same time. Been wanting a booty for a long time. Nature just did not gift me in that area. So very much looking toward to the procedure. I will post before and after pics before procedure.

One week away

Hi guys, I'm one week away. So exited. My heart started beating so fast today. Yikes. I cannot believe I'm actually going through with the procedure. I saw another girls post that had the same procedure I'm having with the same doctor, and I must say she looks great. Gives me ease to see his work in other woman near me. Well picking up all mess today for after procedure. Any tips for those who have gone through the process for post surgery?? Thanks

Today was the day

Hey ladies... wowwwww surgery went well. Now I'm very swore and a bit nauseous. Came out looking a lot bigger than expected. Not entirely thrilled. Hopefully once swelling goes down I can be a bit smaller. I feel way too big. Peeing is difficult and laying on tummy is uncomfortable, Specially on my back due to arch. But other than that, I feel much pressure on butt but not pain from being cut open. I don't even feel where they cut me. I just feel the pressure of implants stretching my skin, but it is manageable with pain meds. Hopefully tomorrow the feel of I've done 1000 squats starts to go away a bit. I'm worried about once my hubby goes back to work how I'm going to take care of my lil one. But we will see. I want to post pics but hubby won't let me. I'll try to convinced him so you guys can see what I'm talking about. But man dr. Johnny Franco is truly amazing and the staff at hospital was wonderful. Loved them. Ok time to go to sleep meds kicking in again.

First day post op

Wow ladies, today was really rough. The pain is so bad. I thought I would just feel the pressure but man it feels like my butt is about to bust. Along with laying in tummy all day and the pain from lipo is insane. They had to switch me from hydro to percaset due to how painful today was. Also getting out of bed makes me so light headed I can't stand up longer than a minute. Im so hoping all of this goes away. I was crying today and almost regretting doing the procedure but once my hubby takes me to bathroom and I look at my self in in love so I endure the pain. Dr. franco did such an amazing job I have family members wanting to get work done with him now lol. Well let's see how tomorrow goes. Hopefully I can move around easier and the fainting feeling goes away.

6 day post op

Hi everyone. Wow is been a nightmare. Pain is so bad. Every time I get up I get white pale and fussy, and super out of breath. I thought by now pain and all those other symptoms would start to go away. But no. I feel terrible. My butt hurts like rocks inside. My back hurst so much from laying on tummy . I'm so over this. Is anyone else going through this or went through this at this stage of 6 days post op. This is awful and doctor won't give me more pain meds. I honestly just cry all day. I had to pay a nanny to cater for me bc I can't do it alone. Is it just me that's having a hard recovery. Or everyone else goes through this? When will I start feeling ok without pain meds?

Right butt hurting

Hey guys, anyone who had his fine, did one butt check hurt more than the other one?y right one hurts so much. The left cheek stopped hurting. So doctor believes it might be an infection. He send me two antibiotics. If they don't work and right cheek turns red then implant comes out. I really don't want to. I've heard some woman saying one butt hurts more than the other. But I've developed fever that isn't going away. Had anyone developed fever after surgery? I'm getting all sorts of things happening to me, even through the pain I love my new booty and don't want to go back to the old one. If anyone went through this please written back. Maybe I'm making all my symptoms worst bc I have anxiety. Any suggestion / advice helps. Thanks

One week and one day

Hey everyone. It has been such a challenge. The pain is bad. The laying down is getting to me , and most likely giving me depression. I went from super mom to potato couch mom. It is so hard to not be able to do anything or help out. Butt looks good but is costing me more than what I paid for. I hope next week I'm more up beat and happy with results because so far its been non stop crying nights. I hired a nanny bc I literally can't do much for my toddler. Every time I get out of bed or couch I turn white and start to faint. My elbows super raw from laying down and putting weight on them and so on... either way not wanting to scare anyone from getting this procedure done. Just giving you a scenario you might want to consider if you have little kids or kids at all. It is a very difficult and long healing process. And it takes a village to take care of you. Lots of ppl who love you and won't judge you for going through the unnecessary pain. But other than that, positive side is my butt looks good and infection is going away. Hopefully in 5 more weeks I'll be the happy camper I was before I entered this journey. ( but with a bigger butt lol)

Pic updates

Getting better

Ok ok, I am getting a bit better. Not in so much pain. Just the elbows extra raw, and my neck is killing me. But either than that, just maintaining the incision. It kinda worries me at times bc it feels at times that I've ripped it. Feels like stinging sensation. But doc says as long as is not greeting bright red, or smelly leakage along with fever! It should be fine and normal to feel stinging as a normal process to healing. So we shall see. Butt is getting smaller. Hope it does not get too small. Either way huge change in body shape all together.

First off, dr.franco is AMAZING!!! His team and...

First off, dr.franco is AMAZING!!! His team and everyone in the office are awesome. Truly professional and caring for his patients. I recommend 1000%. Will be going back for future procedures. Before and after care was amazing and still is, the love and care they show for their patients is truly warming. The procedure in it self was pretty painful, but after 4 weeks post procedure life is going back to normality!! I appreacite all the help I received at his office and the great team behind the amazing job done.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr.fraco is truly amazing. I recommend him all the way. Already have friends going to get procedures by him. The outcome of my procedure is truly a work of art. The pain of the procedure in it self was intense but very very worth it.