27 Yrs, 5'4, 113 lbs, mother of 1 who BF for 1 yr, wanted a mommy makeover - Austin, TX

I've never been happy with the look of my breast....

I've never been happy with the look of my breast. I had large breast before my pregnancy (38 D) and gravity naturally made them droopy. So after after my pregnancy and Brest feeding the girls needed mug help. I lost over 50lbs after pregnancy and my breast went down to A cups, lost all the fullness, and my nipples were pointing south. It was sad. So I decided to proceed with surgery to get these issues corrected. I chose Dr. Christine Fisher as my surgeon and it was one of the best decision I ever made. I am 5 days S/P bilateral areolar mastopexy with augmentation. My incisions are healing well and I'm feeling back to my normal self today. The discomfort is minimal today, and I've decrease my narcotics to 1/2 pill in the morning and 1/2 pill in the evening. I've been icing my boobs down 3 times a day since there is a bit of swelling from surgery which is normal. This really helps reduced the pain and swelling. I highly recommend you do this. Overall I'm so happy with the appearance of my breast. They look beautiful and youthful again! My confidence has been lifted :) I will keep posting updated pictures through out my healing process.

photos prior to surgery

5 days post-op bilateral breast mastopexy with augmentation

I am 5 days S/P bilateral breast mastopexy with augmentationI feel great today :) The swelling is decreasing as well as the discomfort. I sill have nipple sensation which i am happy about!

Ugly brusing today

6 days post-op bilateral mastopexy w/ Augmentation. Experiencing minimal soreness. Incisions healing well. Still have lots of swelling and fluid. Boobies not so pretty today with all the yellow brusing I'm getting around my nipples. I'm really enjoying my new cleavage though :)

Playing dress up

7 days post-op. Thought I'd pull out my old bras that I haven't been able to wear in over 2 years. I'm feeling so sexy, something I haven't felt in a while. It feels so good :)

10 post-op pics

Well I think my implant is finally starting to drop. My nipples looks higher and the bottom portion of of breast are looking fuller. I'm still experiencing minimal soreness nothing painful that requires medication. I have resumed most of my normal activities. I am still restricted to no lifting over 10lbs. My doctor has given me implant exercises to do daily.

2 week post op pics :)

My implants are starting to feel like my own. I'm expericing hypersensitivity (burning sensation) along the outer portion of my breast tissue. I've been massaging lately which has been helping. Swelling has gone down tremendously. My incisions are healing well :)

4 weeks post op pic

I've resumed all normal activities with no issues. My incisions are healing well. I've being doing my breast excercies daily. I feel that most my swelling has resolved. My bruising is minimal today. I have been apply vitimin E oil 2x a day avoiding the areolar incisions. I wear my special post op bra religiously, and plan to do so for another 3 weeks. To avoid scar widening.

5 weeks post op

Very happy with the look of my breasts

6 months post op pics

I'm happy overall happy with the look of my breasts. Unfortunately the scars around my areola have widen more than I though they would. It's not that noticeable unless you are looking at my breasts upclose. I plan to have some tattooing around the areola incisions 1 year post-op help reduce the appearance of the scars.

Almost 1yr following breast augmentation and lift.

I Just wanted to say that I'm extremely happy with my results! I continue to wear my silicone scar sheets over my areola scars and will discontinue these once I reach 1 year post op in January 2017. The weird marks around my my nipples in the picture are from the scars sheets that's have been over my nipples for days.

Cleavage! ????

Love the size of my breasts not to big or to small. Just right!
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fisher is very kind, and wants the best for her patients. She is attentive to her patient's needs and concerns. She makes you feel comfortable by educating you about the risks and benefits involving surgery. She is a professional, and her skills are truly an art form. My goal was to have natural looking breast, and she delivered. I couldn't be happier! I would recommend her for and type of breast reconstructive surgery. She is hands down the best! I just love her to pieces :)