25 Year Old -- Happily No Longer F Cup - Augusta, GA

I've always had bigger boobs than friends my age....

I've always had bigger boobs than friends my age. The last few years I've started having severe neck and back problems. After many, many sets of spinal epidurals I was ready for a permanent fix. So I started looking for a dr in my area and the rest is history! I felt the relief in my neck for. The very first day! I no longer have numb hands, it's so easy to stand up straight and I LOVE how my old clothes fit now!

The evolution of my boobs

No more nipple ripples!!

My left areola has had rippling around it from the internal stitches since the first time I saw it post op. That breast's swelling went down faster so I felt like my boob looked like a shriveled prune. It took a huge emotional toll. Well today when I woke up the stitches must have dissolved because the rippling is gone!!! The breast is still slightly smaller and the nipple does sit a little lower, but it looks SO much better to me! I'm gonna have to call and tell my PS's nurse because just yesterday I told my PS I hated that boob since surgery and was having such a hard time. Oh the difference a day makes!

My open T incision wound

Another user was describing a similar incision wound as mine so I thought I would share what mine looks like at 4 weeks post op. My dr is not concerned and said this happens 10-20% of the time and not to worry unless it stops getting smaller or is still open and draining at the 3 month mark.
Augusta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ewarts has been great since day 1! He always clearly explains things, asks if I have questions and does amazing work!