49 Yrs Old, Mother of 2, Current Size: 32H. Desired Size: C or D Cup - Augusta, GA

Insurance approved breast reduction scheduled for...

Insurance approved breast reduction scheduled for Monday, November 28, 2016, 7:30 a.m. My symptoms includes shoulder indentations from bra due to heavy breasts; neck and shoulder pain; rashes; back aches/headaches; discomfort during certain exercises; difficulty shopping for beas, etc. With surgery, I hope to be reduced from a 34H to possibly a 32D or 34C.

Scheduled surgery date: 11/28/16. I am both nervous and exited!

11/28/16 Surgery Day

Augusta Plastic Surgeon

Mr. Randolph Smith of Augusta Plastic Surgery is the physician I've chosen to perform my breast reduction and lipoma removal from my back. Upon research, I immediately became impressed with his years of experience, certifications, as well as the office location. His staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Customer service is well above average. Dr. Smith also assisted with the the pre-approval from my insurance company (United Healthcare). My approval letter from the insurance company came within 2-3 weeks. I am scheduled for November 28th. Pre-op occurred two weeks prior to scheduled surgery date.