31 year old married 4 kids finally did something 4 me - Augusta, GA

I couldn't be more happy with my decision to get a...

I couldn't be more happy with my decision to get a BBL. Dr. Ewart and his team are absolutely incredible. They took great care of me and i look amazing. Any questions or concerns I had they answered. The aftercare has been A1 stellar. After the second day post op I was up and about surprisingly. Sore but up!

11 days post op

Ok my experience so far, the first two days for me were the worst. I was stiff, sore as hell and could barely move. By the way, I had lipo to my upper/ lower abdomen, flanks, lower back and bra rolls. I only took pain meds for two days and then switched to 800 mg Ibuprofen. I did have drains for 5 days with the worst of the draining happening my first two days post op. After my second day I was able to get up with much more ease. Funny story, I was struggling and hurting to get up the first night to get up. The second night came and had to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom right. Let me tell you I went to set my arms to raise myself up just knowing I was going to be in pain. I start to lift and I got up with ease and no pain I just said, "oh shit, Lord please tell me I'm not dead!" It just started feeling better out of nowhere. Everyone's body I'd different so do take me experience to be the same as yours.

Not being able to sit hasn't really been an issue for me. I still have a bit of swelling but my results are more than visible. My butt and hips are still a little had but definitely starting to soften. It looks so NATURAL, exactly how I wanted. It really hadn't been as bad as I was anticipating.
Augusta Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely amazing. He's very nice, down to earth and will take his time to address any questions or concerns you may have. His team is the best!!!