2nd Rhinoplasty...here I Go!! (Revision) - Evans, GA

Hello everyone. I am 32 years old. My first...

Hello everyone. I am 32 years old. My first rhinoplasty was last year June 19, 2015 when I was 31 years old. Now a year later I am left with uneven nostrils, hanging tip, and my bridge is to high. You can read my journey from last year on my profile. I already had my consultation yesterday. I will post pictures of my post op nose later. I can not wait to get this done. My date is August 10, next month!

My date has been reschedule!

I will be having my revision on the 25th of this month, I am so excited!! I will be putting up the morphed imaging, the before (pre-op) and the pictues of how I will look afterwards. It is nothing too dramatic, which I don't want no one to notice I had a nose job. I'm just really concern about my tip, alar base reduction, and how my side profile will look, I hate the way I look from the side.

My morph images

The pictures were taken in Dr. Chen office by him, he took my pre-op pictures and afterwards we discussed what I wanted done. Which is a alar base, tip refine, and thinner bridge. I really hate the way my side profile looks. I hope this will be the last nose job.

3rd day post op

So far so good!! I have a lot of swelling, but that is expected. I have mininum pain, but I have my pain medications to keep it under control. The surgery went smoothly, and I sm happy thus far.

Pictures of my post op (before surgery).

As you can see my nose is not as perfect like people on here think it is. So I decided to put the pics up to show everyone. Look at the hanging colluema, and my bridge is really high, and my tip is deopping. The last doctor also gave me uneven nostrils (alar base reduction). I had ro wait over a year to get the money up to get all of this fix. And I beleive this will be the last time. I did a lot of reaearch this time and he is well over qualified; he ia amazing!! I am so happy I choosed Dr. CHEN!!
Evans Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am 32 years old. I had a rhinoplasty a little over a year ago. I wish I would've went to Dr. Chen first instead of going to a local doctor in my area for my first rhinoplasty; who botched my nose badly; uneven nostrils, bridge too high, hanging columella, dropping tip, and he removed too much cartliage from my nose during surgery! A year later after healing, I came to my senses and went to Dr. Chen., after saving up some money. All I can say is I made the best choice!! I can contact him anytime on his personal cell number if I have any questions or concerns. If I ever decide to get another surgery, I will always go with Dr. CHEN!! He trustworthy, and compasionate, and honest, and his assistant Brittany is so profressional and nice. His whole staff was amazing!! I highly recommend Dr. Chen!! He will not let you down!! .