30 Year Old, 1 Child - Auburn, CA

I've wanted to get a reduction for the past...

I've wanted to get a reduction for the past several years. I would exercise, but my breasts remained the same size and felt like they were getting more and more saggy. I am a newlywed and my husband likes to be active. I couldn't exercise without pain. Very happy to get it done! I began as a 38 G and will hopefully end up as a 36 C. He removed 2 pounds from my right breast and 1.3 from my left breast. He also lifted each breast between 5-6". The anesthesia was great. My only partial complaint is that the nurse in the recovery room seemed as if she was rushing me to come to and leave.

2 weeks Post Op

For the first time ever, I'm not spilling out of my pajama tops and giving my husband the constant impression it's sexy time! I got the heads of my stitches out and being able to massage my breasts is giving me relief. I'm still uncomfortable riding in the car and my lipo area is in painful. All in all, I feel better but feel like I have a long way to go. If you're anemic like me, it's so important to have your supplements or maintain a high protein diet while you recover.
Auburn Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Freed is such a great doctor! He's easy to work with and never made me feel uncomfortable. The surgery process was straight forward and I would go to him again for other procedures. His staff treated me so well and I'm looking forward to seeing how my breasts look after they're healed.