21 Years Old, 2 Kids, 5'7", 127, 450cc High Profile Silicone - Auburn, CA

I have always been small chested between an A and...

I have always been small chested between an A and small B cup. I had two children pretty young and after breastfeeding both of them for a year and a half each my boobs felt like empty loose skin. I felt very self conscious about them and I didn't even want my husband to look at them or touch them without a bra. After a year of seriously considering and saving for surgery I decided to make a consultation appointment with Dr. Freed. I chose this ps because my sister went to him for both of her BAs and her results are amazing. The office at freed plastic surgery had such a welcoming feeling and dr freed and his staff were so nice and personable. Dr Freed made me feel very comfortable and took the extra time to get to know my reasons behind wanting a BA and what my desired outcomes were. After my consultation I could not stop thinking about how bad I wanted the surgery and I ended up calling back a week later and scheduling my surgery for August 9th!
At my pre op appointment I told my ps that I wanted to be a D cup, I tried on a few sizes and he helped me pick the look that would be best for my body. He gave me a range between 375- 500cc. We decided to go with Mentor 450cc smooth round hp silicone.

3 weeks

My right side is finally starting to drop and fill out more! They're getting softer and I'm starting to love them! The first couple weeks I was feeling pretty sad and wishing I had gone bigger but now that my muscles are stretching and the implants are coming out further I am liking them so much more!
Auburn Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Freed made me feel comfortable right away! He took the time to get to know my desired outcomes and goals with surgery. I never felt rushed with him and he always answered all of my questions and concerns that I had. His staff is also amazing and there for you right away when you need something.