Saddle Bags, Inner Thigh, and Lower Stomach - Auburn, AL

I had cool sculpting on my saddlebags March 7....

I had cool sculpting on my saddlebags March 7. That treatment was easy, didn't hurt at all, and results started showing 6weeks later. It seems to have helped with the cellulite in the area as well. April 21 I went back and had my inner thigh fat pockets done. That treatment was easy as well!! I had my lower abdomen done on both sides after my inner thighs. They used only one applicator so it took 2 hours for stomach. One hour for each side. Connecting to the machine hurt here!! I have fat pockets here as well but it hurt, burned, and was very uncomfortable. It did get better as the first 10 minutes passed by. I dreaded attaching the other side for the last treatment, almost like a kid getting 2 shots????. I was in the office from 8:30-2:30. I felt fine as I left. Later on in the day my stomach began to swell and hurt. It has been a week and a day and my lower stomach feels like there is a steel ball in there, hurts, swollen, bloated, knotty, and last night burned. I slept with an ice pack. I can not wear any blue jeans or tight fitting jeans. It is the beginning of lake season for us and I look and feel 3 months pregnant. I have not enjoyed this past week at all. They told me it could last for 2 weeks. I am praying it has a wonderful turn out after all this discomfort. My legs have been fine - no problem with them. I had thought about doing my flanks but I am scared to now. I will keep updating my post.

2 days since last post. The nurse called me and was so sweet, the dr was alerted by my post and checked on my symptoms. They called me in some meds that have helped graciously with the pain I was having. The pills really relax you. My stomach is still pretty swollen but the nurse assured me it will be going down soon but that was actually a good sign that the treatment took very well. I have been very pleased with dr. And nurse as well.

2weeks and 4 days lower stomach

My pain is completely gone in my lower abdomen. The swelling has subsided as well almost completely. I am patiently waiting on results.

2 months since lower abdomen and inner thighs / still not happy

I had my inner thighs and lower abdomen done on April 21. I had a pics taken May 24 and no change at all. Now I am 2 months out and u still do not notice any change at all. I do notice they I still feel bloated and that I never feel empty or skinny. I feel like my lower pooch is worse than when I started this as well. I would never do my stomach area done again. My saddlebags do seem better - haven't take pics since May 24 on them. Of course the clinic says drink plenty of water, exercise and eat right and patience as well. I don't mean to be be sarcastic but if u did all those things than of course your bod would change. I do Beleive as of now I wasted 3,000 from my savings account and I shouldn't have believed there was something really could work as well as it is advertised. I will update again on my next visit on July 19.

4 months

Four months since lower abdomen and inner thighs. I completely believe it was a waste of money!! I actually think my lower pooch is worse now after 4 months. I wish I would not have had it done and the inner thighs is for sure a waste of money. It helped some on my saddlebags but not enough in my opinion for the cost!!! Truely there is not a quick fix to fat but to exercise and eat healthy!! Please do not waste your money!!!!!!!!!!
Auburn Plastic Surgeon

The spa and clinic was wonderful. The nurses explained everything and even what I am experiencing. I just want it to feel normal. But I give the clinic top ratings!!!