26 Year Old, Petite, Elected BA After Pregnancy/Nursing Resulted In Little Breast Tissue and Assymetry - Auburn, AL

The choice to have surgery was by far one of the...

The choice to have surgery was by far one of the best decisions I have made due to the professionalism, kind and friendly nature of the office staff, and Dr. Aquadro's impeccable skill set! After nursing my first baby my breasts became very small and I had some asymmetry. I had a 325 and a 350 cc high profile gel silicone implants placed beneath the muscle via and incision in the fold of my breasts. My pain was well managed the first four days. After a week I was doing very well and at two weeks post-op I was pretty much back to my normal routine. I went from a Victoria Secret size 32 A to a 32 D. This surgery has restored my confidence in my marriage and every day life! I am completely satisfied with my breasts when I look in the mirror, for the first time in my life!

Update with pictures!

I am adding an update with photos to my review. The before was the night before surgery and the after is a little over a month after surgery.

After photo

1 month post op

Better photos update

Little over one month post op

Massaging those implants down into place

Implant Massage How To
I am adding this video as a couple girls asked me how I massaged my implants down as mine did drop 3-4 weeks after surgery. I know I still have some changes to go but this may be helpful!
Auburn Plastic Surgeon

From the warm atmosphere of Dr. Aquadro's office/spa to the extreme amount of detail focused on patient care and recovery, I was utterly impressed with my whole experience. Dr. Aquadro was able to facilitate special requests for my surgery and recovery. He was able to give me a suggestions on the size and profile of an implant that was best suited for my petite figure, honoring my wishes to have a very natural outcome. His suggestion for the size range of 300 to 350ccs and high profile implants were absolutely spot on in achieving the outcome I desired. I highly recommend Dr. Aquadro due to friendly, yet professional nature along with his ability to give you flawless results.