I'm 42, Married with 2 Grown Kids 21 and 23. - Atlanta, GA

I am 42, married with 2 grown kids 21 and 23. I...

I am 42, married with 2 grown kids 21 and 23. I was very athletic with a thin build in high school. I had my first child at the age of 19. I gained about 30 pounds. During this time the weight gain was a plus for me, I loved it at the time. By the age 21 I had my second child which add an additional 30 pounds, needless to say this was not good. This caused me to go through depression. For many years I would loose weight but then gain it back. This continued until my children was beginning to enter into adulthood. Finding myself not being needed as much and spending a lot of time to myself, I decided it was time to work on me, so I did, I started working out 6 days a week, I lost about 50 pounds. Having a hard time getting rid of my hanging belly I decided plastic surgery would be an option. So I scheduled a appointment with Dr. Lisa Bootstaylor at Atlanta APC Plastic Surgery. My first visit with her was awesome, she was really nice and professional. She took time to explain everything that could be done and even recommend what I could do to help my thighs as well. So I decided to precede on and do a tummy tuck and liposuction of my inner thighs. I went ahead and scheduled for surgery. My surgery was performed December 10th 2015. The morning of my surgery, Dr. Bootstaylor came talked to me and my husband. She really made me feel that I was in good hands. "I was" she did such a great job I could hardly recognize myself lol. She was great, she also did a excellent job preparing my husband for my after care. I was definitely very pleased with my results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bootstaylor to anyone who is interested in having surgery done. Dr. Bootstaylor changed my life.

9 months post opt

It has been 9 months since my surgery. Everything has been great. The months following surgery was good. Working out hard and enjoying life. Thanks to Dr. Bootstaylor's awesome work....
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lisa Bootstaylor, Atlanta APC Plastic Surgery. She is a great Dr. She is very professional and cares for your needs and desires. She is awesome!