52 Year Old Atlanta Mom - Atlanta, GA

I felt like I could no longer wear anything...

I felt like I could no longer wear anything fitted! My muffin top was overflowing. I had Lipo 16 years ago and had great results. I went for 4 different consults. One doc said I needed TT. Two said Smart Lipo and the one I chose said I would get a good result from Smart Lipo but if I was looking for a washboard stomach then I should go with a TT. I did not want to go through the recovery of a TT!

3 weeks post op

Feeling so much better but still a long way to go. Still feel very swollen. I can now sleep on my side again (which I prefer). So many of CG were so uncomfortable. I found a brand called Yummie Tummy that I love. It's a compression tank top. Hoping in the next week or two to see a big difference in swelling!

Dr Connors was wonderful at consult and wonderful the day of surgery. The entire staff was fantastic! Nurse Ashley was unbelievable! I went under general because of the number of areas. Ashley put me at ease immediately! I obviously have very little memory of before and after procedure but I felt very well cared for. Dr. Connors called next day to check on me. Ashley had emailed me so we communicated by email which was so helpful. I was able to email her any questions I had and she always responded so fast! She would email me daily to check on progress!