Review of Hair Transplant Procedure with Dr.Ken Anderson. Atlanta, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Having just completed my transplant procedure...

Having just completed my transplant procedure today, I was VERY impressed with Dr. Ansderson and all of his staff. From day 1, everything was explained clearly, and any questions I had were communicated quickly. All staff members were overly kind and additionally, nothing from the pre-op or procedure were as painful as I was thinking! These people are truly experts about what they do and genuinely seem to care about their patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Anderson if you're considering a hair transplant procedure. First class treatment.

Yep, This Was Worth It. Dr. Anderson is a Master of His Craft, and That Robot is Awesome, Too!

Looking back, 11 months after I had my procedure, there was NOTHING that I should have been concerned about. The ARTAS robot was awesome, the recovery time of about a week was fine, and my wife cannot find a trace of a scar from the transplanted area. It took about 6 months before it really started to all come in, but since it has, I LOVE it. When I look at my ridiculous 'before' pictures I can't believe how different I look - it's not an exaggeration, and a bit cliche, but it really has added years back to my life. I actually HAVE a hairline again, and don't feel like wearing a stupid hat every weekend because I have hair and it looks GOOD.

Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

See aboveDr. Anderson is awesome. Seriously, not what you'd expect in a GOOD way. The man knows what he's doing in his field of hair restoration, that's for darn sure. He's about as cool as a doctor as I've ever met, honestly. He's straightforward about any questions or concerns you might have, but also confident in his ability to give you a great looking head of hair! Also, he's funny, which is most welcome. 1st class all the way. His staff is also awesome - super friendly and helpful.