Almost a Year - Atlanta, GA

Well I did the review a year later because I see a...

Well I did the review a year later because I see a lot of reviews early on but not a lot a year later! I loved this doctor but there are few things I should have consider before spending a lot of money! First the money, second the post op care in the the contract it do states 3 visits I think, then you have to pay 25-100 dollars to see her again, big mistake what if you have problems! I was so excited about getting this done and me and my husband have been saving for three years for this! I did not want to pay this much but when I meet her, she made me feel so at peace! I have visit other doctors and the doctor seems to money hungry but she didn't ! Plus my husband had time off! Before pictures!

Made it to the flat Side

I don't know the rest of my pictures did not post but these are my after!

Side by side

Ready to get my round two!

Okay I like my tummy I'm ready to get some liposuction done maybe a bbl who is the best doctor! Need help

Look on my credit report and got a bill for Emory! 28444.32 my credit is great this going to ruin my history and the time to have it corrected! Christy was suppose to have taken care of this I paid cash for my surgery! I can't believe this!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

She is very inviting, she listens to you and answer all your questions! She makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed!