Almost a Year - Atlanta, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Well I did the review a year later because I see a...

Well I did the review a year later because I see a lot of reviews early on but not a lot a year later! I loved this doctor but there are few things I should have consider before spending a lot of money! First the money, second the post op care in the the contract it do states 3 visits I think, then you have to pay 25-100 dollars to see her again, big mistake what if you have problems! I was so excited about getting this done and me and my husband have been saving for three years for this! I did not want to pay this much but when I meet her, she made me feel so at peace! I have visit other doctors and the doctor seems to money hungry but she didn't ! Plus my husband had time off! Before pictures!

Made it to the flat Side

I don't know the rest of my pictures did not post but these are my after!

Side by side

Ready to get my round two!

Okay I like my tummy I'm ready to get some liposuction done maybe a bbl who is the best doctor! Need help

Pissed

Look on my credit report and got a bill for Emory! 28444.32 my credit is great this going to ruin my history and the time to have it corrected! Christy was suppose to have taken care of this I paid cash for my surgery! I can't believe this!

As I look at myself now what do I think

Well as I look at my self! I'm so mad because I'm very uneven my smotach one side is bigger than the other upper and lower when I lose weight you can tell! Even the back is uneven! I look at where she mark me and I can see where my lines are why I'm uneven! Please make sure if you go to her that you look at your lines! Then the price I paid I'm like .....why.... yes I'm flatter but I'm uneven .... like my husband say uneven flat ????
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

She is very inviting, she listens to you and answer all your questions! She makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed!