Post Op? - Atlanta, GA

Today I am in 4 day post op. I am moving ok but...

Today I am in 4 day post op. I am moving ok but get short of breath. I've only been walking around my bedroom and feel exhausted. is this normal? Could it be the Percocet? I am down to a muscle relaxer and 800 Ibuprofen to help.
My Torso feels numb and heavy. I cant wait to have the drains removed because I am terrified of pulling them accidentally.

1 month yay!!

I will try and post pictures tonight. I have my ups and downs. My stomach is still numb, mid center. In the evenings or when I feel like being "normal" I cook and clean it swells and gets tight. I had a small amount of fluid and my PS said it will be absorbed by my body, no worries unless it either started oozing out of my drain opening and/or I began to have fever and chills. Can't wait to not be sore and have my stomach swell. thank you, ladies, for the encouragement. My PS is Dr. A Losken at Emory Aesthetics.?

9 wks

Still swollen. Worse at night, feels tight and tender to touch
A. Losken

Dr. Losken is very straight to the point and professional. The staff at Emory Aesthetics are the best.